White screen after login.

• Hello,

I was wondering if anyone could help me with a problem I have encountered.

A few months ago I tried to log into Missionchief, I had filled out me details and logged in. After I had logged in I have came across a white screen. (Screenshot will be attached).

So at first I thought that this was either a game error or an error with Google Chrome, so I didn't try and log in for a few weeks. When I next tried to log in the same thing happened so I uninstalled Chrome and re-installed it. However the same thing keeps happening.

Today was the first time I had tried to login in about two months and since this problem is still happening I came onto the forum to find a reason. I did find one that said I could have been banned from the game. But I don't see anything that I could have done to get banned, I have played the game legitimately and even bought coin, apart from that I have never done anything malicious.

I was wondering if anyone could help me solve this problem, Any help would be grateful. Thanks in advance.

• That's the problem, to my knowledge I have not tried any money glitches. The closest thing I have done would be doing a lot of storms to get credits, but apart from that, I have done nothing.

Is their any way to appeal the ban, if I'm Banned.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!