Sound volume

• Hello guys, another suggestion:
    I usually play missionchief on the PC version while i'm surfing the internet or working on some stuff and i leave it in background. I have the sounds on so when there is a new call i notice it immediately. When i'm at the PC i always use headphones because sometimes i listen to music or i watch videos on youtube. The problem is that the sounds volume of the game is very high and i would like to lower it but there is no such option. I know that i can lower the browser sound but that means it will also lower sounds from youtube ecc

• Hello guys, another suggestion:
    I usually play missionchief on the PC version while i'm surfing the internet or working on some stuff and i leave it in background. I have the sounds on so when there is a new call i notice it immediately. When i'm at the PC i always use headphones because sometimes i listen to music or i watch videos on youtube. The problem is that the sounds volume of the game is very high and i would like to lower it but there is no such option. I know that i can lower the browser sound but that means it will also lower sounds from youtube ecc

I agree with this, I don't have the sounds enable because it's a bit loud :D

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!