• They're used to tell the game where particular incidents can happen. Basically, some calls will simply not spawn without a POI.

For instance, if you create a fast food restaurant POI - you will occasionally now get calls that generate at a fast food restaurant (can view them on the mission list - pay attention to the 'place' column) as long as you have the required stations. Without the POI, you won't see certain calls spawn.

That's my understanding at least. Hope it helps!

• Ahhhh so all the calls I was getting were the random "can happen anywhere" calls? So now with POIs like "Gas Station" I can get fuel fires and stuff?

If anyone has a list or something that shows what incidents spawn with what level services that'll be useful.

And are there special requirements for the POIs to be "official" cus I'm in my tiny home town in the UK so I've added them all manually.

Thanks

• Once on the game page, you can visit 'possible missions'which should be in the bottom right corner.

This lists all available calls that you could potentially have. It shows how many stations etc are required, along with if it requires a certain POI (place). If you click on 'details', it will actually tell you how many of each vehicle type you will have to dispatch.

Note that supposedly some POI's are built into the game by themselves, but you cannot see these until you reach the rank of captain (which I am yet to do). I believe these are all done for the smaller fires though!

Once you create them manually, you'll start to see particular calls come in (providing you have the required resources).

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!