Ambulance and Hospitals Answered can be deleted thanks

• Hi all hope this is in the right place sorry if it is not. First day playing today and i was wondering if you buy an ambulance building do you have to also buy a hospital to send the ambulance to ? or do you make any hospital on the map a POI and they use that hospital, no really good vids on youtube or documentation about this game. Secondly is the game still alive and kicking or dieing as i dont want to invest if its dead. Thanks in advance.

• Firstly, welcome. Good to see another Australian!

The departments/expansions are not required - although, if you send an ambulance to a hospital with the particular expansion that the patient states, you will gain extra credits :)

Setting a hospital POI will allow the game to spawn in calls for that specific location. Calls such as a hospital fire will be generated - as long as you have the required number of stations.

• I sent you an email or PM if you want to chat cheers. If you want to add me as a friend or email me maybe i can move to your region anyways RLM is real life money.. Ok m8 have a good one talk anytime.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!