*Searching* for an alliance with Australian members?

• Hi all,

Been enjoying this game for the month or so I've been playing it for now. I thought now would be a good time to start looking for an alliance!

My setup is based in Australia - so I'm looking for an alliance based in Australia, OR an overseas alliance which has a number of Australian members? Please take note though... I'd like to join an ACTIVE alliance :P (where there is nearly always someone on at the same time as me - same area too). I'd also like to mention that I would want fairly realistic play, along with of course friendly and helpful alliance members. Just repeating so that it's clear - it can be an alliance based anywhere in the world, as long as there are some active Australians!

If any of this sounds like something your alliance can offer, then please let me know :)

• Wings, we had this chat in DM's...

We offer an alliance with members active everyday. There are very rarely days where no one is online. We have members in WA, SA, NT, NSW, QLD, VIC, TAS, ACT you name it. (Aka every state). Our most active players are from SA, WA, VIC and NT.

If you wish for an active alliance in Australia, here you are. DM if you wish to join.

EDIT: Also, we have many experienced players that can assist you with any questions you may have!

Thank you.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!