Mission time and completion requirements

• Hello. I know that missions have certain vehicle requirements, available on the "Possible missions" page, but my question is for how long those vehicles need to stay on the scene. I don't know if this is a bug, but I noticed that, for example, for the mission "Manhole Fire", as soon as the Battalion Chief unit arrives to the place, it can immediately be dispatched to another mission, as the previous one will still be completed. It doesn't make much sense to me, since it would be logical that the required units would have to stay on the area until completion.

• The reason the manhole fire sometimes doesn't need the battalion chief is because it's only needed (I think) 90% of the time.

I originally thought the same when I first saw this thread... :D

Although after some digging, that doesn't appear to be the case. Take the room fire for example - that has a 30% chance of requiring a platform truck (which it specifies under the 'possible missions' section) or a 70% chance of requiring hazmat for the gas station fire... Whereas it doesn't mention any percentages for the manhole fire.

I might be wrong, but that's what the mission details seem to suggest. More than happy to be corrected :P

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!