NEW WIKI PAGE

• If you wish to start your own Wiki and willing to keep it open for people to contribute, we'll be more than happy to support it. I'll admit documentation on MissionChief isn't great so if the community are willing to help with it and get together a good Wiki (like the one before, but obviously updated).

• If you wish to start your own Wiki and willing to keep it open for people to contribute, we'll be more than happy to support it. I'll admit documentation on MissionChief isn't great so if the community are willing to help with it and get together a good Wiki (like the one before, but obviously updated).

The one that i am working on is the same one that was started in this threat by DoctorWho, I was able to create an account and get access to edit all the content. I'm in the process of updating the missions list right now.

The original creator put in a lot of work to get this wikia looking good i did not want it to go to waste so figured i would spruce it up a bit and update the info.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!