Merging Stations

• This topic has already been touched upon by this thread, but I wanted to expand on it and see who would be interested, or whether the idea is flawed in some way.

The police force I am building up on currently is in the process of selling off old stations and building much larger "Response Hubs" which are few and far between but contain a much larger police presence. I was wondering if it would be possible to implement a feature that, rather than using the option to move stations around (for 10 coins), instead merges stations completely, so that for example "station 1" merges with "station 2" and station 2 gains the vehicle spaces, vehicles including all graphics and set-up etc, and all personnel with all their current training and vehicle assignments, from station 1. Station one is then deleted. This could be a non-reversible coin-only transaction (or even premium feature), with a confirmation button to ensure it is not done by accident, which would earn the dev some more money towards the game and allow realistic players to keep up with the real world a bit easier. Obviously, A limit would need to be imposed where if someone tries to merge two fire stations with 25 vehicles each, the game either does not allow the station merge to go over the cap on vehicles per station, or advises the player "some vehicles will be lost during the merge" and potentially allows players to select which vehicles they wish to keep or loose. I think this should be allowed to happen for every fire, ambulance and police station separately, and also for any fire stations to merge with ambulance stations in order to gain the ambulance extension as discussed in the thread linked at the start of this post.

Let me know what you think!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!