Dispatch Centre Enquiry

• Let's say you operate from two different cities; City A and City B. They're a hundred miles apart so you've created two dispatch centres to keep them separate from each other.

City A is fully developed and has 30 fire stations and numerous police and ambulance stations. It spawns various large calls requiring a significant number of units.

City B is a small town and only has 7 fire stations and no other resources.

To avoid getting the large calls spawning in City B, there's an option under each dispatch centre which enables you to set them to spawn only the missions you would for the number of stations you have. The option looks like this below - it can be accessed by clicking edit as if you were going to change the name of the building.
    [Blocked Image: https://i.gyazo.com/e8bd9269081dbee798b638d1b7c45ec3.png]

I had a situation where I built a reasonably big setup in Melbourne then decided to start a setup in Adelaide too. They're hundreds of miles apart but because I didn't know of this feature, I'd get some big calls some 800 miles away requiring units that I hadn't built in Adelaide yet.

If there's anything you don't understand then please do ask.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!