Maximum distance of Alliance missions

• Does anyone know, why all missions from others are shown in my mission list? I set the Maximum distance of alliance missions to 150 km, but can see missions all over the world.

With the german version leitstellenspiel.de it works ;)

• Does anyone know, why all missions from others are shown in my mission list?

Did you end up getting this to work?
    I am having trouble with this too. This is the "Maximum Distance of Alliance Missions" setting at the top of the "Settings" tab of the Dispatch Centre. It doesn't affect calls on the map view however it limits alliance shared calls in the mission/call list so that only close ones are shown.
    This works completely fine in the Australian version of Missionchief but in the US version it doesn't seem to do anything, I have tried changing it and reloading the game several times I still see alliance shared calls from a long way away.

Anyone else?

• Did you end up getting this to work?I am having trouble with this too. This is the "Maximum Distance of Alliance Missions" setting at the top of the "Settings" tab of the Dispatch Centre. It doesn't affect calls on the map view however it limits alliance shared calls in the mission/call list so that only close ones are shown.
    This works completely fine in the Australian version of Missionchief but in the US version it doesn't seem to do anything, I have tried changing it and reloading the game several times I still see alliance shared calls from a long way away.

Anyone else?Does anyone know, why all missions from others are shown in my mission list? I set the Maximum distance of alliance missions to 150 km, but can see missions all over the world.

Have these like this and it'll only show your main calls.

This disables all alliances missions, storm calls & timer calls.

[Blocked Image: https://i.gyazo.com/0cbce88f44a870187ebcd114cb7db5f3.png]

• Have these like this and it'll only show your main calls.

Yeah I know about that. That's not my question though. I'm part of a large national alliance covering all of Australia so I still want to see the alliance shared calls but only in my city and not the whole country. Those toggles will remove all alliance calls altogether.
    The "Maximum Distance of Alliance Missions" setting works perfectly on the AU version but I can't get it to work on the US version regardless of what I have it set to it just shows all alliance calls so I think there might be a bug. I'll contact support, unless I'm missing something.

• Yeah I know about that. That's not my question though. I'm part of a large national alliance covering all of Australia so I still want to see the alliance shared calls but only in my city and not the whole country. Those toggles will remove all alliance calls altogether.The "Maximum Distance of Alliance Missions" setting works perfectly on the AU version but I can't get it to work on the US version regardless of what I have it set to it just shows all alliance calls so I think there might be a bug. I'll contact support, unless I'm missing something.

i quoted the wrong person my bad.

Never personally tried it so no idea -_-

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!