BLS ambulance not treating when on scene with ALS

• I seem to recall reading this somewhere, but I can't be certain... :D

When I dispatch several ambulances to a mission that has say 8 patients, sometimes there are patients codes suggesting they can be treated by BLS. However, when I send both to the scene... Often the BLS sit there trying to help an ALS patient (when it can't), yet there are BLS patients waiting to be treated. So I then have to wait for the ALS to get round to the BLS patients.

With that occurring, sending BLS units on scene with ALS is more often than not rather useless. Is this a known bug, or can this be brought up with the relevant people?

• Invest in some fly cars, and they might see this and attempt to change it, but I agree that if there's a combination of ALS and BLS patients the medical vehicle matching with the status of the patient should prioritize treatment on that patient, but if you were to have a BLS patient on scene and send both an ALS and BLS ambulance it would not be out of the ordinary for the ALS ambulance to take over.

• Usually they stay on scene helping out the ALS staff by grabbing stuff from the ambulance or medical bags, or help lift the patient to transport. Just depends on the situation. But the devs should definitely figure out a fix to prioritize what patients get treated by what units.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!