Own City"s Units

• So lets say that there is a Medical in lets say Missionville and in the AAR you hit ALS and a Chief Lake Ambulance comes. Is there a way to make it so that only Missionville EMS heads to Missionville calls and Chief Lake EMS goes to Chief Lake calls. Maybe is there a way to do it in the AAR?

• Yes, but you will have to have different ARRs, so for example an ARR that says Missionville Ambulance and then another which is Chief Lake Ambulance. This can be done by assigning those ambulances a specific vehicle type which can be done by editting the vehicle so for example it will no longer be called 'ALS Ambulance' but will be called whatever you type e.g 'Missionville ALS'. Then set it to only dispatch as it's type and then on the ARR select the 'Missionville ALS' vehicles and set it to 1 or whatever, then when you press Missionville ALS it will dispatch the closest Missionville ambulance. When all the missionville ambulances are unavailable non will be available for dispatch and you could then dispatch other counties.

As well, you could also instead of ticking the box to only dispatch as its type you could leave it so it's still an 'ALS Ambulance' as well as what you've set it to and then make an 'Ambulance' ARR so when you've run out of Missionville or just want an ambulance from anywhere you can use this ARR and it will dispatch an ambulance regardless of it's specified type.

I know it's a bit complex so if you need any help let me know and I'll talk you through it.

Hope this helped.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!