Join UKRRPG Today!

• Good Evening/Morning/Afternoon/Night to your all!

My name is HeathrowEmergencyOps, and you're here because of the subject line.

I have just created a BRAND NEW alliance here in missionchief.com , dedicated to fellow brits playing this amazing game! (We may accept Scots too! ;) )
    At this point you will be no-doubt thinking "Well there's plenty of alliances here dedicated to us tea drinkers.."

Good point, but having been a well experienced Senior Mod/Admin to some of these groups, the BIG difference is how casual we are; no big scary applications making you think you're applying for a real job...

On the same trail of thought; our entry requirements are ridiculously simple.

* Minimum age of 15,
    * Stations are based in the UK,
    * You are not overlapping another player's stations (Can be verified before joining)

That's it.

No minimum earnings,
    No microphone,
    Just an account here.

What can we offer YOU?

* A fletchling community who you can grow with,
    * Veteran MC players to help you improve how you play,
    * A empty hierarchy, giving plenty of room for players to have a chance at moderation and leadership roles.

Follow the subject line - Join UK Rescue Roleplaying Group - Link: https://www.missionchief.com/alliances/2893

(Edit: Thanks to Mods for letting me know the link wasn't right :) )

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!