Ambulance Extension Info.

• So I was Wondering if there is any solid answer to the question if Building the extension on a fire house lowers the ridiculous ratio of medical calls / fire calls compared to building designated ambulance stations?

Id like to be able to get the calls that require large numbers of rescue stations but im not willing to have 25 medicals to every 2 fire calls that will generate with designated rescue stations.

• Yes it will reduce the likelihood of medical calls, but only if you are replacing your existing ambulance stations with fire/ambulance combos - otherwise you'll still get calls from the ambulance stations you have already anyway.

- If an ambulance station is chosen randomly by the system to spawn the next mission then it can only generate a medical call.
    - If a combo fire/ambulance station is chosen randomly by the system to spawn the next mission then it can select randomly from both fire and medical possible calls.

Therefore blended stations reduce the overall percentage of medical calls (again, assuming you are deleting existing ambulance stations and extending existing fire stations to house ambulances).

• Yes it will reduce the likelihood of medical calls, but only if you are replacing your existing ambulance stations with fire/ambulance combos - otherwise you'll still get calls from the ambulance stations you have already anyway.

- If an ambulance station is chosen randomly by the system to spawn the next mission then it can only generate a medical call.
    - If a combo fire/ambulance station is chosen randomly by the system to spawn the next mission then it can select randomly from both fire and medical possible calls.

Therefore blended stations reduce the overall percentage of medical calls (again, assuming you are deleting existing ambulance stations and extending existing fire stations to house ambulances).

Currently I have no ambulance stations because when I moved to a new location I only kept my fire stations, but when i had first started plaing 12m credits ago I built a few rescue stations and immediately regretted it to say the least.

However now I'm 40 Stations deep into fire and self-confined more or less to one county until i have established the minimum of each station to be able to receive any call the game can generate (Which from what I have researched is 30 FD, 40 RQ, 20 PD, 2 PD air, 2 Med Air) and just didn't want to get ONLY med calls. So hopefully having 40 Fire houses with med expansions will keep the calls leaning in the fd direction. or at least calls that require both.

Thanks for confirmind what i was hoping was a logical way around it lol!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!