Toronto Fire Apparatus Types

• Hi Ryan,

Looking forward to this video.

If you and your son are interested, it would be cool to see what Toronto fire has for apparatus in each district, especially the rarely used and special vehicles they have and what each apparatus is mainly used for? For example do they have a trench rescue vehicle, how often is is called out and does it run other calls such as medicals if it's the closest unit? Or what type of calls is the Hazmat used for besides Hazmat calls?

Would this be something that would interest your son to investigate? Otherwise just keep doing what you do. Great videos.

Cheers,
    Mike

• Hi! I will let him write this message himself lol!

Hi, I especially love specialty units and if that is what you guys all like then i think it is definitely a great idea! I am currently working on Station 116 where Command 10, MRU, P116 and REHAB is stationed! I will see the likelihood those are dispatched and will definitely create videos once we get their footage! Thanks!

So yes, we will definitely do that!

• Hi Ryan,

I seem to have a bad memory. I think the graphic packs I have for FDNY is Krys small graphic pack. As far as I'm aware it's free for anyone to use as long as he is credited for being the maker of them. I can look into sending them to you for sure. I'm not sure Krys pack is available anymore or am I wrong on that?

Also if I can't send them to you via email, as I am not sure how to do that, I will figure out a way to send them for each apparatus. If that works for you?

As for the TFS graphics pack. That one is still up in the graphics pack Toronto Fire services. I had a friend make up these graphics for me and I posted them for all use as they wish. I can look into sending these for you as well

Mike

• Hey thanks! I searched it up and saw you on the graphics pack list! Thanks for the help! And as for the FDNY graphic pack i think if you search "krys" on that menu you will see one. Don't worry about the memory, you asked krys to make it in 2016 so no worries!

• HI Ryan,

So I have found only two images for Toronto Fire. I cant seem to find my original file for some odd reason. I will keep searching.

In the meantime, I have attached a rescue engine and Squad for Toronto Fire. I use the rescue engine image for all pumpers and the squad images for the 5 Squads Toronto has. I know I have more, just finding them is my current mission. Hope this helps. If you can provide exactly which image you need for what vehicle then it would help to narrow down and send those exact images when I do find this mysteriously disappearing file.

Mike

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!