Suggestion - Retained Fire Station

• After thinking on were to go next in my expansion when i get to the kent boarder i want to go and expand and go and get kent forces and services, it comes to the realisation that not all stations are full time crewed for fire and the cost for a new station will not be worth it if i was going to have like 1 unit in a station as a retained unit. As the new update came out with the Home Response Units it seems possible that an update for realism to have a retained station that holds 1 units inside the station. It seems possible from the looks of the home response and i think it should be a fixed price of 25 - 50K credits and have only certain vehicles such as a water ladder or a rescue pump or a Light 4X4 vehicle to choose from as your 1 unit.

This situation doesn't only effect Kent Area's it rather also effects large areas of the county that have retained stations as a part time crew.

This will be benifical to other players within the community and would fit really well with the expansion for realism.

Graphic Designer [Vehicles, Station Icons & Mission Graphics]
    Member of Uk Combined Emergency Services
    Realistic Missionchief Dispatcher

• After thinking on were to go next in my expansion when i get to the kent boarder i want to go and expand and go and get kent forces and services, it comes to the realisation that not all stations are full time crewed for fire and the cost for a new station will not be worth it if i was going to have like 1 unit in a station as a retained unit. As the new update came out with the Home Response Units it seems possible that an update for realism to have a retained station that holds 1 units inside the station. It seems possible from the looks of the home response and i think it should be a fixed price of 25 - 50K credits and have only certain vehicles such as a water ladder or a rescue pump or a Light 4X4 vehicle to choose from as your 1 unit.

This situation doesn't only effect Kent Area's it rather also effects large areas of the county that have retained stations as a part time crew.

This will be benifical to other players within the community and would fit really well with the expansion for realism.

Ambivalent feelings. Btw meanwhile you can set response times to simulate slower activation.

• Ambivalent feelings. Btw meanwhile you can set response times to simulate slower activation.

Yes I do that with my LFB Stations for a 30 Seconds turnout but with my expansions and me getting from central london to the south east area my stations would be 1mil + so it would be good to have the retained station because not all stations have 2+ units so the retained station would be good for 1 units as i stated before.

• ye I would be be time I get from central London to kent boarder for a small fire stations that's only going to have 1 unit inside it's a bit pointless having to spend 1+ mil for a station that's going to hold 1 fire unit

• This will not happen. There are plans to add more timers such as individual crew timers etc which would help simulate a retained station but there wont be an actual retained station. Use a small fire station for the retained stations. They should never go over 1 million credits per station

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!