Wildfires; Possible new addition to the alliance event

• So, as we all know, the alliance event only consists of the "storm" variety. Me being a California native, I would like to see a wildfire-type alliance event. I believe we can already pull this alliance event off with the callouts we already have on hand. Like the current alliance event, you would choose where you would have the event occur and the frequency of it, and then it'll start spawning missions within the designated area. Instead of the typical storm missions, this could consist of the Little Field Fires, Small Wildfires, Roof Fires, Room Fires, maybe even Commercial/Industrial Fires, Bulk Trash Fires, Trees in the Road, and so on and so forth, as well as any additional missions you all deem necessary that pertains to the Wildfire variety.

Just a suggestion/food for thought. I love the game as it is already and I appreciate all the hard work y'all put into making the game even better and I thank you for even contemplating this idea.

Kind regards,
    Tommy

• A great suggestion. Like you said, the missions expected already exist and the general concept of how it would be setup is the same as the Storm. When we have an opportunity to look at major missions with the developer we'll see if this is something that can be added.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!