Red Flag Member reports

• Hello all,

I think we can all say there is an on-going problem not seen before of people screwing around with alliances and administration teams. Currently, at least for the US version of Missionchief, I don't believe there is a way to report members in-game. Because of the frustration, this is causing whether in individual alliances and the forum I would like to suggest a way to report an game member who has violated MC TOS policies such as spamming, harassing players, and alliances.

I would put this function on the xyrality support website so it is not in the minds of players playing the game and it does not keep popping up in the forum. It is sad to see this happening and many community members have seen it happen to their communities. This function would greatly help our moderators and administrators track and keep logs of reported people and take necessary action when needed.

Thank you.

Edit: I should come through that this would be different from the "Contact Us" button because it would include more player specific report information.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!