Add an option the way calls are answered

• There should be an option where we can sort calls in the level of priority that they take place. Currently it is setup by when they are called in. This should be a settings option requiring the user to go to their dispatch center and select/deselect it. The way it currently is now should remain defaulted, but should be implemented for players with limited vehicles and wanting to take care of high priority calls first.

• How will you work out priority?

A MVA Rollover with no patients, or a fire with two patients would work one way, where as a MVA rollover with 4 patients and a fire with none could be considered the other way around.

When I'm dispatching in real life and have 60-70 jobs with only about 4 police vehicles I have to read all the jobs and risk assess which one we are going to next. This is a mental thing rather than any feature in the CAD software. Surely that's the whole point of the game? The challenge to manage your calls etc.

I deal with 20-30 calls on MissionChief when I'm playing properly and I can only think if the game chose for me what calls was most urgent I'd get a bit bored. That's just my opinion though so will see what others think!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!