• I am back again, but this time I have a bunch of new ideas mainly for fire side of things
    Fires
    Fire alarms-Can be false or be upgraded
    Investigations-can be false alarm or be upgraded
    Plane fires
    Appliance fires

MVA's
    MVA/Entrapment
    MVA multiple patients
    Plane Crash-POI for airport

MISC
    Oil Spills
    Water in basement
    Public service events
    Earthquakes
    Water main Break

EMS
    Overdose
    Traumatic Injuries
    Pregnancies
    Suicidal threats
    Burn Patients

Police
    Drug Deals
    Bomb threat
    Domestic disturbance-Transport
    Animal in the road way
    Suspicious person-Upgrade

New Ideas
    Jail building
    Burn center expansion in hospital
    MCU for Police

Just some thoughts as I play the game more

• Yes, yes and yes for the love of missionchief please get most of these suggestions into the call list. Water in basements is a comon occurance here in Norway where I live so that would be exciting for me aswell as my clan, and the false alarms that may or may not be false. Looking forward to see how many of these gets accepted as official missions.

Sincerely,
    Chief A
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Norwegian Emergency Services - Norway's largest MissionChief Alliance
    Co-Admin

• Yes, yes and yes for the love of missionchief please get most of these suggestions into the call list. Water in basements is a comon occurance here in Norway where I live so that would be exciting for me aswell as my clan, and the false alarms that may or may not be false. Looking forward to see how many of these gets accepted as official missions.

I know these are all common in the real world work place. I hope these get added as well, The fire alarms are pretty much done, but its gas stations and burning machines. Most of the stuff I suggested is pretty much there, just needs some different things done to them.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!