Carbon Monoxide Leak (Medium)

• Looks like the mission title still has the {Large) designation that was attached to it when it was proposed as Small>Large>Major but since it was released as Small>Medium>Large it just needs the title corrected.

Also - can we get all of the carbon monoxide leaks as an expansion from the carbon monoxide alarm call?

• First off, Thank you for the original mission suggestion Alasizon - I'm loving the community involvement in bringing in missions to the game.

I put them in as Small, Large, Major - but it seems the Major (both non-overlay and FPO overlay) had been entered erroneously as "Large"

IDs: 752 & 752/a

As for the Carbon Monoxide Alarm, I do not believe that I can link these calls. The Carbon Monoxide alarm call does NOT use a POI to determine location, unlike the calls you recommended. Alternatively, I could possible see if I can clone the "Carbon Monoxide Alarm" call to a "Carbon Monoxide Alarm - Commercial/Institution" which can expand outward. Thoughts?

Thank you,

• Happy to propose them, we've added a lot of more realistic missions the past couple months and it is noticeable, at least to me.

Good point about the POI, I didnt think about that. Perhaps a Carbon Monoxide Alarm (Fire Alarm System) call then for the POIs that allows an expansion into these missions?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!