BEWARE

• This is not a recruitment post, but it does have to do with the well being of all alliances of all players and alliances.

I am nickoli, co-admin in the American Emergency Response Alliance. We recently had a member of our alliance, whose name I will state: Dispatcher911, who was also a co admin, dishonestly attempt to log into multiple other players accounts who had further progress than he, intending to take them as his own. Unfortunately a member of our alliance feel victim and lost over 6 months worth of progress, and over $100 in coins of damage was done. This goes as a reminder never to give your login information to anyone who asks for it EVER, even if you know them. There is nothing that can be done after an account is sabatoged like this. Dispatcher911's account is no longer existent on missionchief, and the player was able to recover what is left of his account.

I would like to make ALL PLAYERS, especially alliance ADMINS and CO-ADMINS, aware to be watchful, especially in the near future, in case this player resurfaces in one of our alliances. If a user asks to share accounts so we can make more progress and have more fun, as dispatcher911 basically said, I urge admins to ban members that do this from your alliance to keep one of your members from being victimized. Or any attempt to gain access to someone's account. Because once someone has access, gained by any means they have to use, then its game over. Everyone be careful and have fun and don't fall for tricks as this one.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!