Wikia Page Updates

• Hey everyone, just thought I would start a new thread for the status on the Wikia page as far as updates go.

As of today most of the pages have been re-worked and information updated. Mission page was completely redone separating the missions by services, combined services, and special missions. Fire missions are complete including the newly released ARFF missions. Next will be Medical then Police, Combined, and Special missions. Added a placeholder page for information about Alliances. In the coming weeks will be adding information to this page as well as reworking the Buildings and Vehicles pages.

If anyone has any ideas for the page feel free to let me know.

MissionChief Wikia

• I like it just a few things:
    -Change 'Hose Tender' to 'Water Tanker' as that is what is officially in the game
    -Add images if you can (I know it may be difficult so that's why I'm saying if you can)
    -Training Center should be separated into 'Fire Academy' and 'Police Academy'
    I really like that you are doing this do help the community as I think it will help new members. Keep up the great work! If there is any way I can be of assistance please let me know.

• I like it just a few things:
    -Change 'Hose Tender' to 'Water Tanker' as that is what is officially in the game
    -Add images if you can (I know it may be difficult so that's why I'm saying if you can)
    -Training Center should be separated into 'Fire Academy' and 'Police Academy'
    I really like that you are doing this do help the community as I think it will help new members. Keep up the great work! If there is any way I can be of assistance please let me know.

yeah there is still a lot of work to do and pretty much every thing you listed is in the works. The only pages I have really messed with so far is the missions and the wording and text of the welcome page and a few others. Haven't made it to the vehicles or buildings pages yet. Which both I am going to completely redo ( hose tender was from the guy who started it). As far as images, I did have icons with the mission but with this being a free site, the adds on the left side were covering them up. I may do a sesperate page for all the different call icons. I am also planning a getting started section and a tips and tricks section especially for new players

• Hey Everyone!

Sorry I haven't posted about the wiki updates lately but they have continued and are still regularly done. The lastest updates have been a reworked buildings list, added all mission currently available (including the newest entrapment), units page has under went an overhaul but still may need some more work.

I'll try to be more diligent about posting here when I get things updated.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!