Tasks vs Rewards. A tad on the low side

• So i've been noticing recently, that the task and the rewards that are associated with them are bit out of whack at times. For example:

Which is 18 expansions for only 60k reward. Now if I only did T1 upgrades (10k each) then I need to spend 180k. Which doesnt sound so bad, If its T2 upgrades (50k each) then thats 900k. At which point it starts to loose balance and then if its T3+ (100k) each). Well now thats 1.8m credits and that amount seems almost insultingly low. But at least it does have that T1 options (if you were willing build that many builds to get it.

But there are worse/better examples.

Had one today for "Build 5x Police Stations" reward 90k. A small Police Station for me costs 750k, each So that was 4.25 m credits for a 90k reward.

Now I will still do these events .I use them as a way to gate keep how rapidly I expand and for the free weekly coins. But still. Can the rewrads at least partially reflect the cost? For the police one, why could it not be 25%-50% of the current build cost for a small police station? So for me currently at approx 750k. it would reward more like 300k? Would that really be that bad?

The tasks get harder as you get bigger, but the rewards feel like they only get smaller and smaller and it is a real shame at times. So can we get scaling rewards as we scale as players, to continue to give meaningful value to the tasks?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!