Posts by manfromcny

it might help track down the problem by also suppling a screenshot of the ambulances at the transfer point

also you can make a center and say call it in progress or something along that, assign new stations to that, until they are ready for calls -( just turn off that center so any assigned wont create calls ( credit to Forestry in my alliance)

yes......true....but, i have found that with the addition of some of those "extras" the game begins to generate missions requiring them and then you can't manage because you don't have the resources. An example is the Traffic Control... it was said that if you don't activate the extension then missions won't generate of that type. It was added almost two years after I started playing and to put traffic control over 2/3 of Florida (which I cover) it would cost a huge amount. I did NOT activate the extension, yet every day I get dozens of missions I can't finish because they are requiring Traffic Control. No one has the time, desire nor the funds to go back and equip all stations to meet that extension.

just a little FYI for traffic control - dont build the extensions - just train a bunch and stick them in a crew carrier - thats what iv done - and it works

Developers.... Its time to fix what you have already added. You have vehicles that are not used ever. like ATV trailers, Tactical Rescue Truck. Police Motorcycle never count as a police unit on any call(problem for a long time). And they are never required. Ambulance trailers they don't help at all. They don't care for patients any more than a cop. Wildfire air support, I have purchased 10 spots for lead planes, helos, smoke jumpers. But can only use 6 of the 10.. Cant buy anymore. I have 4 smoke jumper planes that I can not buy or use. Please fix existing issues. Dont include vehicles that are not even needed/used.

as for the police motorcycle - it actually does count as a patrol car, just cant transport, but great for the timed missions, the 2 "ambulance trailers " do actually fully treat ( and even treat and release) and will allow BLS Ambos to transport ALS patients ( fully tested in a controlled mission) also i didnt see anyone saying it - but the tactical rescue truck does act as a heavy rescue

I had just required 35 Riot Squad 115 Miles from the nearest team, Not able to select the Riot Trailer or team in the game due to distance, are they trying to get me to spend coins to cancel the mission? Or spend coins to buy the required units etc?

there is an option - if you also play on a mobile device - you can finish once a day watching a vid

Yes, that's exactly what I do .... the developers are clever. The fire stations are only 35(?) coins, no matter how many you have. But the points keep rising. So, you get to a point where it is better to buy your new FS with coins, and use your credits to buy other things instead.

As you say, I don't buy coins until the specials come about.

and to expand on that point -wait until the devs offer station builds at 1/2 coin cost, then build like crazy - then expand those when you can, and turn off the others until ready to expand

I believe the 2 open slots are for the 2 larger k-9 units. you will need to buy another slot for the swat units

did you put any expansions in the station? some have vehicle slots for only that specific unit - but still shows in the total slots

to back up EMS-Chief - when Ems command ( unit and staff) came out there was an uproar because all of a sudden the EMS command unit - with 6 trained staff was needed for many calls and players didnt have unit much less staff. and If im correct on timeline - after a week - the requirement was switched to just 2 EMS command trained were needed - and as EMS-Chief stated many players trained their EMS Chief units with 2 and the EMS command unit became redundant ( as it was not specifically required anymore)

I WISH PEOPLE WOULD READ BEFORE ANSWERING QUESTION THAT ARE ASKED. I DO NOT SEE A ANSWER TO MY QUESTION. I THINK PEOPLE SOMETIME ANSWER TO RAISE THE TITLE.

actually the first response did answer your question, if you actually read the response.