Posts by Alctw10

The team are working really hard on creating content for the UK version.

Whilst I understand that some missions do not have for example "1 x Ambulance station required" it does not cause any major issues.

It will be sorted but in my opinion its not high on the list to add a 1 x station requirement to a small mission.

I'm setting the deadline to register your interest as Friday 27th May.

Although it's preferred for you to have an RNLI/Mountain Rescue background it's not necessary.

Providing you can show you have the knowledge and understanding of the chosen service in order to develop content for the game then you can register your interest.

As part of the team you will also help develop content for other parts of the game, we're a friendly group with a range of experience.

You can contact me via the forums, Facebook group or ingame in MCUK (alctw10).

We look forward to welcoming two of you and working together on the future Search and Rescue (SAR) content! :)

Hi all,

An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the team as a content advisor!

We are looking for:

1 x Mountain Rescue Content Advisor.

1 x RNLI Content Advisor.

You must be either serving (or have served) or have sufficient knowledge of the service.

You must also be an active player of MCUK.

A few things to clarify:

1. There is no set date for SAR content, we are merely finalising the team in order to work on something for the future.

2. We already have a Coastguard and LSAR advisor and only require 1 x MR and 1 x RNLI.

To register your interest please contact me with:

- Why do you want to join the team?

- What service are you a serving/retired member of?

- Whats your MissionChief Experience?

- MissionChief username?

- How much time can you give the team?

I'll look forward to receiving your messages and we look forward to welcoming two of you to the team!

When I started to implement some CG and MRT stations I built small Ambulance stations, placed RRVs inside and changed their graphics.

That way they would generate medical calls that they may be sent to and they would not be able to convey.

That's why I specified for SFRS, almost every station with Water Rescue here is fairly large or at least above average. If you read above you will also see I understand in some other regions within the UK it works differently and that because of that it's not really my place to talk.

I read above posts on threads before commenting.

I was just commenting on the small fire stations and how where I am they often have dual purpose vehicles such as water/cliff.

Generally, Water Rescue is only found in larger stations irl anyway (at least for SFRS)

Area dependant, common for fire service water rescue units to also be at small stations. Some small stations also have a combined water/cliff rescue resource such as a 4x4 or van and boat trailer.

Could be an optional thing? Just as missions require CBRNe or HazMat you could have Fire Water Rescue or SORT/HART Water Rescue.

HART would not be tasked for water rescue in place of an actual rescue asset such as fire so this suggestion is not realistic.

I would also say calls like person jumped off a bridge will probably not happen due to the devs stance on suicide missions

This could be done as "Person fallen from bridge" similarly to "Fallen from height"

When water rescue is added I would like to see HART Units as a requirment for water rescue calls ( but not all the time)

HART will obviously be part of water rescue requirements, can't say to what level they'll be required until we start seeing what missions will come through.

I am sure Alctw10 would be happy to tell you about this

Thanks 👍

So I am one of the Ambulance advisors and my background is also coastguard rescue.

So in terms of HART/SORT and water rescue..

HART are not a dedicated rescue service, in the event of water/cliff/mud rescue they would simply embed themselves into rescue teams from Fire, HMCG, Lowland SAR etc.

HART carry their water rescue PPE and equipment on their response vehicles, in terms of MCUK these would be the PRVs and SRVs.

There is no requirement to look into water rescue for the Ambulance service/HART in MCUK.

Water rescue will be looked at in the game for the Fire service and there are plans to hopefully in the future look at Coastguard Rescue and Lifeboats.

I noticed this call requires the POI Office Building?

Can we remove this POI requirement?

Stabbings obviously occur in all locations and are not limited to office buildings, they also tend to be more in public.

There are welfare cars out there aimed for hospitals (I've made a thread about this) and are used daily at the moment.

The welfare vehicles (HART) however in my experience are rare.. it may be different for other areas but I am yet to see them used.

I do know of these vehicles and others such as SORT and Mass Casualty units being stored at regular Ambulance stations to provide good cover.

I would like to see welfare vehicles added to the purchase list for regular Ambulance stations like the control unit and SORT vehicles are, more so to assist players who place HART bases realistically with meeting demand for the resource in game.

I've got missions spawning requiring mass Casualty units before my expansions have even finished.

Believe it was set up to stop this from happening?

Name/Type of Mission: Hospital Delays

Units Required: Welfare Vehicle

POI Required (Use “none” if not needed): Hospital

Patients: 0

Prisoners: 0

Credit Reward: 3,000

Idea is that it would operate as a planned mission and last for 1hour, the 3,000 credits is to simulate the cost of setting the vehicle up in game and it being out for 1 hour. The reward can be changed as appropriate.

IRL Ambulance services are now providing welfare vehicles to support crews when facing long/severe delays at Hospital.

These delays can vary from a couple of hours to their whole shift.

Welfare vehicles are manned by volunteers and are usually a car, these provide refreshments for staff.

A HART Welfare vehicle would not be used for this however I've suggested it given that we now have a Welfare vehicle in the game.