Posts by Alctw10

I'm well aware that Careline calls have the potential to develop however more often than not they do not require any ambulance for hospital admittance.

Careline activations routinely come to ambulance control, even when the careline has verbal communication with the PT.

Yes you're right, responders could be used more within the calls we currently have however the set up is not good enough for them to work properly.

You may not want to use the Responders, that's down to you.. Other members will.

With your logic you may aswell say what's the point in the CBRNe and Ambulance Control units? They're just duplicates of the fire ones.

These two missions have been introduced to create a purpose for the responders, ask the DEVs for too much it will be harder to get what's asked but ask for a bit at a time.. Then it's easier.

So after testing it appears that Careline Activation does not work as it should but non injury fall does.

This is because Careline Activation has a PT code of C-4 which automatically has a transport of 30% despite the mission showing 0%.

It's been requested that the DEVs change the code for careline activation to a C-3 so the 0% transport works. t is exactly that.

The two new missions were intended to have 0% transport probability so that the missions could be dealt with by a CFR, Fire Responder or RRV.

It's been reported to me by members of my alliance that this is not the case and that the missions are saying an ambulance is required.

This has been reported back to the DEVs to be rectified.

I have created this thread to keep the community up to date.

Hi this mission has been spawning off a fire in a shopping centre even though I haven't had one in a month or so :)

Edit: The Fire Spawned After the smoke Inhalation

This is absolutely fine, spawning before or after the mission spawns.

No issue here as far as I'm concerned and glad to see the mission is still working as I intended 😊

Please tell me I’m not the only one experiencing this, it drives me insane.

On mass casualty incidents with like 10 patients some requiring critical care and some also HEMS. The HEMS vehicle treats every patient that doesn’t require HEMS before treating the patients that do. This means my critical care units then are stuck on the HEMS patients and can’t treat other patients and it’s a vicious cycle.

I thought maybe this was caused by the HEMS patients being treated by critical care so HEMS prioritises other patients who are untreated but when I remove critical care units so HEMS patient are the most urgent it still happens.

I'm not sure if I can give the exact details however I will say that HEMS and CC will receive an update as part of the HART part 3 update.

That's a copy and paste form the US game. It really dosen't affect gameplay on UK, C3/c4s are treatable without a ambulance as long as they don't need to go to hospital.

Not all C3/C4 calls can be dealt with by sending a CFR/FR or an RRV.

A lot of C3/C4 calls actually require an ambulance and some are even unsuitable for a responder or RRV.

Also the mission was a nosebleed where it didnt need any transport so It should be green since it didnt need any ambulance :)

I'll add that to it :thumbup:

If you notice anymore please do send them to me in a private message on here, in game (same as name on here) or messenger so we do not clog up the forums :)

The fever call requires 90% transport which I feel is too high

I will be suggesting changes.

I've also noticed that some calls have a chance that a responder can deal with the call while others don't have that, I'll be putting forward suggestions with that too.

I wish if I send a rrv to a c3/c4 medical call the mission goes green and doesn't show up attended. I have attached a photo of the call staying red even with a CFR on scene

The mission will stay red as it will need a conveying resource.

The mission goes green when it has what is needed to be completed, not all C3/C4 calls can be dealt with by CFR or RRV which is why it may differ between calls.

Also taking into account the probability of needing transport.

I'm in the process of going through the medical calls and suggesting new probabilities as some are set at 80-100 where in actual fact they should be down at 30-50.

I hope that by reviewing the probability of needing transport on the missions that this may make more missions capable of being cleared by a CFR/FR/RRV.

If you do have any suggestions around this please do send me a message for me to add stuff in :)

I like the idea but feel it would need more thought.

I don't think it would be fair on the alliances where they don't have anywhere near the amount of members that some do.

I do feel the leaderboards could be improved somehow to make it more interesting and more competitive, not sure how though.. Excited to see the suggestions that come from the community!

With current events obviously something needs to be done, while I don't completely agree with some suggestions out there I do agree that new levels need to be added.

My suggestion is "Alliance Owner".. Automatically given to whoever creates an alliance and can be transferred to another member if required, if transferring the owner will need to confirm their password to ensure its being done legitimately.

The alliance owner can not be kicked by any level of admin, you could have it so you can have more than 1 owner or keep it simple with just 1.

Obviously it goes without saying that you should be careful who you're giving permissions to. I make it a point of not have another member with full admin permissions because of this.

Here's keeping fingers crossed that the DEVs are able to help Alba999.

But the one that im referring too doesn't have IRVs it just has PCSOs with their cars

You can build realistically but you can't place resources realistically to cope with the demand and types of missions you'll get within this game.. I'd like to see a fire service in the UK that can cope with multiple CBRNe missions at once and I highly doubt that South Wales or Gloucestershire police could cope with more than 1 Major firearms attack.

Either place the buildings and put IRVs in them or don't place the building.

Personally I'd say this is not required in game.

RRVs have the ability to deal with certain patient codes already and IRL they would still deal with C3 and C4 codes.

We already have Critical Care training available and adding anymore would in my opinion unnecessarily complicate things.

If we added urgent care then we'd need to consider courses like SWAMP training etc.

Instead of further qualifications I think we just need the current units to have added abilities and benefits such as CFR, FR and GP vehicles to make them more useful.

I stress this is my personal opinion.

I would like a building like a clinic named Custody Suite (starts with the 5 cells and can be updated to 10 instantly) That players can build which has 2 slots for 2 or 3 kinds of units 2 types of PTVs (1 with 1 cell 1 with 2 cell) and a van taking prisoners to alliance prisons (spawn with 10 Cells and can be uppedd to be 30) or alliance prisons just being renamed to custody and the destined uped for players to send there.

As I've already said, prisons have been brought up before including the option to have them generating missions such as transfers.

If you look on the suggestions you'll come across threads relating to them.

If you want an alliance prison renamed to say custody suite then speak to your alliance and they can rename the building.