Posts by EMS-Chief

Right, except that it’s 100,000 credits and 7 days for the expansion to build. It’s just frustrating that there’s such a high barrier to realistic gameplay.

I just find it easier, more cost effective and time effective to build a standalone ambulance station.

For stations with co-located Fire / EMS, I just build a standalone on top of each other.

Ultimately, this ends with an ambulance available immediately (versus in 7 days), 1 free ALS Ambulances and 3 personnel. You can even name it the same thing, but that's just my 2¢ fwiw.

to whom it may concern i have 15 fire stations but i am not get the call known as propane depot explosion can you please fix this so i can get that call sincerely Wolfman1988

PS this bug has existed for quite some time now

I wouldn't say this is a bug. The call spawns, I get them regularly.

I also see other members in the alliance putting them out as well. You also need more than 15 fire stations.

You need 15 fire stations, 2 police stations, 2 ambulance stations AND the appropriate POIs setup.

Cheers,

MissionChief US uses MPDS Determinant Codes as a basis for the type of vehicle required:

Alpha Level patients (XX-A-XX): Can be treated by either BLS, ALS or Fly-Car and released. If transport is required BLS and ALS can transport.

Bravo Level patients (XX-B-XX): Can be transported by BLS or ALS Ambulance

Charlie, Delta & Echo level patients, can be transported by ALS Ambulance OR a BLS Ambulance can transport when either a Fly-Car or EMS Rescue is on scene.

Omega Level patients, are presently only allowing transport by ALS patient, the actual determinant code of Omega is meant to be a referable call, this is presently in error.

The better clarify:

Fly-Car or EMS Rescue: Can treat and release patients or act as an ALS upgrade for a BLS ambulance to transport Charlie, Delta, Echo and Omega patients.

BLS Ambulance can treat and transport Alpha and Bravo patients.

ALS Ambulance can treat and transport all patients.

Fly-Car/EMS Rescue/BLS Ambulance: Can treat patients above their level that require transport up to 90%, then will require an additional unit to complete/transport.

My question is how do you get those larger calls? I have them green as my dispatch center can handle them. I have all expansions except forestry but I have not had big calls like that and only 2 warden calls.

Just got to keep playing, if they are green in your possible missions list, then they will come. It's all random.

By alliance missions, we are referring to missions shared by others out to the alliance.

This allows others in an alliance to get the benefit of those who produce larger calls.

Some of these larger calls include:

CBRN Explosions on Ships (40 to 45k)

Bomb Explosion at Chemical Plant (35k)

Ship Fires & Explosions (22 to 32k)

Alliance Custom Missions (names vary) (14 to 28k)

and more

For example, if the alliance you are in has a high placement in an area, it will take only 3 of the largest calls to clear 100k, and all you would need to do is send 1 truck to the call.

Depending on your own setup and alliance, you can clear 500,000 credits.

Like mibzzer15 there are tricks to accumulate credits quickly, but this is a simulation game and requires grinding to be able to get to the higher levels.

I can tell you that I accumulated 757k worth of credits in just a few hours and I know there are people who clear much more than I do.

I believe what JerseyBirds was referring to was posting 3 hours after the previous post.

Please refer to the following post for details:

Forum Rules

Avoid posting repeatedly or just to bump a post within the same day. Use the "Edit tool" to make updates or edits to your original post.

Thank you,

EMS calls technically already do this, you can have a stroke call in which the paramedic will clear without transport (treatment only).

I do not believe there is a provision to downgrade calls, some may mistakenly take something like a Large Natural Gas Explosion (10,000 avg credits) which can "downgrade" into a Partial Building Collapse (7,300 avg credits) as a downgrade, but in reality it is just that the call has Partial Building Collapse as evolvable call type.

The only other type of "downgrade" are the calls with (Fire Alarm System) or (Gas Alarm System), these calls can cancel as a false alarm.

Cheers,

ARFF does not fulfill the Engine requirement in most cases.

I believe there may be one or two cases where an ARFF can replace an Engine, but generally it does not.

No worries, it's just based on the details you provided, it would be a technical issue that would require a game developer involvement.

The best way to contact them is via the app support channel.

Was the hospital full at one point. Hospitals will only release one patient per hour, regardless of when the arrived. So if you send 17 patients to your hospital at the same time, it will take 17 hours for the hospital to fully clear (without anyone else going to the hospital).

If the hospital is shared with an alliance, that includes any patients sent to the hospital from the alliance as well. So if one patient is sent to the hospital (6 patients), the next hour only one patient will clear (back to 5 patients).