Posts by Noire

Hello Team!

So I wanted to bring up a suggestion for improvement within the individual teams. Many communities have members and can't really tell when was the last time a member in there alliance was active. If possible making it so that we as Owner and admins can see a list of our members and when they were last online and how long. This would be a great improvement and I am sure many would like to see this as well. Thank you for the consideration

P.S In the mean time alliance owners, how are you determining which members are active?

I think I understand what you're asking, basically you want a way to send vehicles in a task force to a call, like all the engines, ladders, etc.

I think a way to do this would be to create it's own Vehicle Category and set the Vehicle Category to something like FEMA-TF1 or Strike 1 and then create a AAR Option.

Actually not a bad idea! Thank you for sharing that

hey ive got an idea i am aware of ARRs and have 30+ set up but the idea is to add the ability to create "strike teams" when you dispatch crews to a staging area for an event eg pre set team for a crash so when you do the follow up you can just click the strike team instead this would add another realistic element to this already great game as its something that happens in real life when coordinating a response to a storm event for example

Great idea! Definitely would love to see this.

Good Afternoon

I have been playing this game for awhile now and just wanna make a suggestion on approving the in game forum that we all have. One of the big issues with the in game forum is not being able to post pictures within your community forum, is this something that can be set to do? if so I please do add it. This is a very small and simple request. Thank you for taking the time to review my request!

Hello Everyone

I have been trying for hours now to add a photo to my alliance forum however when I add it I can see it but soon as I click on save it just shows up number and letters..... I was hoping someone could give me some steps on how to do this or let me know if I can even do that I greatly appreciate any feedback. ?( ?( ?( ?( ?(

RECRUITMENT - 2020/2021

NOW ACCEPTING MEMBERSHIP

[Blocked Image: https://www.linkpicture.com/q/preview-text-1_1.png]

We are currently looking for active team players to join the ranks with U.S.E.F.R.A ! After successfully completing our "In The Game Base Training" & "New Member Probationary" period you will be able to apply for any of our open positions. We encourage new and experience players to apply. US Emergency First Responders Alliance believes in order to be a successful community we must work together to improve and better our members and staff. Our community does operate on the fundamentals of role-playing as police, fire, ems and dispatchers, to keep our members safe and having fun we have a zero tolerance for disrespect to anyone in or out of our community. It is important that players like yourself are treated equally and not overlook because of race, ethnicity, sexual orientation or religion. We are all for learning new things about our first responders around the world and in game! Our members are encourage to post in our forum with any and all ideas they may have, those posts are reviewed and discussed with the community before being handed off to our logistics and planning for further consideration. We like to have FUN! but we also like to have the seriousness when appropriate time calls for it. So if you think you got what it takes to JOIN US then we want you here! . . . . . What are you waiting for JOIN NOW!

Q&A

• What age do I have to be to join? We do not have a age restriction to join us, however we do have age restrictions when it comes to administration positions.
    • I am new to the game and still learning would I be able to apply? Yes, we have alliance training officers that are available and can answer your questions when it comes to the game or anything pertaining to the game.
    • I've had bad run ins with other communities not liking me, will you accept me? We have a strict policy on bullying and discrimination, however we are very cautious on allowing player in who are disruptive and display bad behavior.
    • Why can't I just join and get a ranking position? Can you walk into a Fire Station, Police Station or anywhere for that matter and demand to be a ranking officer?? :thumbdown:
    • How active is the community? Due to the pandemic we have notice allot of inactive players, we reached out and even gave them time to respond. Those players have been removed. We are evaluating some options at this time but we do encourage members to be active at least three times out of the week as required unless stated otherwise by a superior.
    • I don't have a mic, can I join? We do use discord however we do not require you to have a mic.
    • I am building in another state, what do I do? While we would like the opportunity to build anywhere, we require all new candidates to build in the state of Arizona or California.

What about a sell icon for the units in the game that way you will have some credits back to buy some new units in the game :thumbsup:

So I was thinking of something along the lines of adding a Garage that would allow you to store vehicles you don't want or even selling them to other players or back to the game for half the cost that you bought them for.

As you all know in the United States for the most part. We have the Forestry & Emergency Management that provide the fire service for forest fires, wildland fires. However we do at times call on local firefighters to assist with battling the fire.

What I am promising is the following :

A. Allow the ability to build separate fire houses for the forestry apparatuses only.

B. Allow the ability in the current fire house to add a brush vehicle and crew vehicle. Being able to do this would allow the local to handle brush assignments rather than having to dispatch forestry that could be far away. Being able to add the crew vehicle to local stations would give the ability to drive up crew to the areas where there is a forest fire or wild land fire to assist with fighting the fire.

Good Afternoon Everyone

I hope that you all are keeping safe and doing your part!

So what is "Physician Response Team" (PRT) well I'll tell you! Its a mobile unit that allows the following to be on the mobile unit ( Nurse Practitioner, Doctor, FF Paramedic and Surgeon) these individuals would respond to calls that require medical response and can do BLS & ALS . I was thinking we could rename the fly car and this.