Posts by Tuy

So I used coins to build the extension and more apparatus slots for one of my stations. I check back the next day and the station is converded to a small station and the apparatus slots gone. In total I lost 95 coins. I want a refund!

(See the top roght corner to see date and time of screenshots)

I don't know it's in the uk version yet. But when you reach 25 fire stations you get 1 fire helicopter then again at 50, 100, 125, 150 so on...

I would also want to know when this going to be in the uk version?

I don't know it's in the uk version yet. But when you reach 25 fire stations you get 1 fire helicopter then again at 50, 100, 125, 150 so on...

I would also want to know when this going to be in the uk version?

That is a lie. On the last building sale I built more than 50 fire stations yet wasn't able to buy a single fire helicopter.

5 squads ? I only listed Squad 3, 5 and 26 + various USR's (A,B,C,D,E,I and J). I have 98% SJS completed all engines are Type 1's in the game. I EMS Rescue for the USAR A and B and for the three Squads units.
    And I'm totally fine with it. ‍♂️
    The Rescue repartition for the CNT is good.
    The only point I have trouble with is in the South county when the game spawns a mission with Hazmats and several Rescues. In that location, original departments handle a Hazmat with an Engine and if a special equipement is required, they have a trailer.

About the main topic : I'm agree with the radius idea.

Sj and Santa Clara County have 2 HMs, Milpitas also has a HM.. ya'll should expand to those areas. I have SJ, Santa Clara City and County built. I have no problems.

Yea, I have LSS and it’s great. I think that’s good but, when I play on mobile, I’ll have to memorize it.

And, my point is, many calls require rescues. In SJ I have 5 squads plus a utility unit. I’ll just tell you that, that!s not enough. I get partial building collapses and train station fires and the same time. I’ll need more rescues. I think the missions right now are pretty good on it, and for realistic NYC players, it works. I haven’t seen it work in Cali tho.

Santa Clara County has 3 rescues btw.

SCU has a crew carrier, also there is a Vol Dept East of San Jose they have a crew carrier as well. I live in Hayward.

I agree heavily with the thought of needing larger wildfire missions. What we have right now is nothing compared to one of California’s fires. Also, I have noticed if I send 8 regular tankers that already exceeds the 30k water gallon requirement so, I would say either get rid of the tanker requirement or raise the gallon requirement so 8 tankers is exactly equal to the gallon requirement.
    I do wish that the large wildland mission require more but having a personnel requirement although realistic in real life will not work here. I don’t want to sit around counting the personnel I send, do I? But I agree that we need more requirements for missions.

Just had an idea... What if the water requriements were deleted. Still with me? Ok so now, what if a bar (like the water required one) is added, but for two things. How many acres it has burned and the containment percantage. If you don't have enough units on scene, the acreage will increase and the containment will decrease.... If you have a lot of units on scene the conatinment will increase and the acreage will start to slow down. Don't be afraid to make suggestions to my suggestion

I have to Forestry Expansion's and it seems that they are not generating any calls? has anyone else having this issue

According to someone in my alliance. It’s based off of the amount of stations you have and how many of those stations have the expansion. For example. You have 100 stations, and 10 stations have the expansion. You have a 10% chance of spawning a wild land mission