Posts by TACRfan

Honestly some of the previous arguments have swung me. I don't think the game is meant to be aggravating, but rather challenging.

so are you for price reduction on stations higher than 24 or keep it the same?

Maybe change it so that it still goes up but from a higher number of stations but when I can earn 1.5 million a day from not even playing that much 100k per station at my level is to easy, I think Ambulance and police station prices are fine and there is a lot more expansion than the fire stations (police that is, ambulance stations cost 200K each so I think they are fine)

Suggestions about Fly car attended jobs requiring an ambulance to release patients has been brought up before, i think the problem is the game sees the patient health bar and when it get to 0 it the decides to either release or say that the patient has to go to hospital. That is where the problem is because the fly car can only treat up to a maximum of 70% and other vehicles 50% so the game would have to be changed so that when the bar gets to the 70% treated mark it then decides whether to transport or not.

This has been suggested many times, I suggested it not too long ago in a post regarding police and EMS upgrades, I do think it shouldn't be a requirement to have this and it should count as a normal ambulance but can transport more than one person

Also agreed, my FDs cost 1.5 million dollars so in essence I count buy 15 fire station for the cost of one. It honestly decreased my drive to play this game.

If it only cost 100K per station though there would be no challenge land then people would complain it is too easy, you must have over 150 stations.

It all depends on how you play the game but it is a very true point. I wish there was a way you could see other members set up even if they aren't in your alliance. It would be cool to see how everyone is set up to see there point on topics like this.

I agree with that, it would be nice to see how other people play the game outside of your alliance

I think we should focus on getting Police and EMS up to a standard alongside Fire and then consider this as this is supposed to be an emergency dispatch game rather than city works

It currently costs me over 1.7 million per station, the good thing it does go up by only about 5-10k per station when you get near this point but I don't think it's over priced as I can earn that amount in two days.

id love to see this update implimented. how ever im a bit confused about light SWAT as im not sure it exists.
    also ambulance hazmat exists in the german game already so it shouldnt be to much hassle to put that in.

When I say light swat I mean an SUV type vehicle as a SWAT car, a bit like an X5 ARV as the current swat truck is supposed to be a Bear Cat armoured vehicle

Personally, I've made a fire station with an ambulance station as my HART base. Currently, I've got an MCU, two ulilities, an ambulance and a BASU there. It does the job for me without additional scripting and I've got different alarm and response regulations to differentiate them from normal fire units.

It may work however it would be nice to see it officially implemented especially as a Rescue ambulance has been on the list for a while.

Here is my setup, sorry for how zoomed out it has to be,

I have over 250 stations across 7 areas however two of the areas are split between me and my friend.

Over 80 ambulance stations including every station in the East of England Ambulance Service.

Currently saving up 25,000,000 to buy over 100 police stations all at level 2 upgrade.

4 Police Helicopters

8 Air ambulances including one in Manchester to support the alliance in the North West.

2 Fire schools.

7 Police schools.

Over 25 hospitals.