Posts by TACRfan

This is where is becomes tricky to meet all the correct requirements of every city or country so you have to make a decision on what the majority would like or how you feel the majority of places are setup and sometimes it is not always right in everyone's eyes. Doesn't mean it is broken just because it may not match what you are use to seeing. As much as I would like to see this game realistic I know sometimes it is hard to make things perfectly realistic for everyone that plays. I feel that most places are going to have some form of a larger swat truck like an armored truck and I think this is what the game is basing this unit off of. Yes I get that some places have smaller units or use SUV units but you can't make 1 in game unit match the setup of of millions of departments worldwide. If you are a department running trucks like this you are not going to send it out with two units that is a waste of resources. Sometimes you just have to take something for what it is if this is how the game has swat units based (off of an armored truck) then this is how they should run in game if they were based on a smaller swat SUV then I could see the need for change. There are simple rules you have to consider is it broken? or is this really hurting the gameplay? Either way you look at it it will always be wrong in someones eyes you can't please everyone!

I defintely think there should be 2 types of swat unit, and UK players could use both, they would both do the same just one would carry more officers.

Here is a UK and US version of swat truck, SWAT Truck can carry 6 officers like it is now

Here is a UK and US version of a swat SUV, The SUV can carry 2 - 4 SWAT Officers.

I like the idea, i just think police should have the traffic unit and fire should have the investigation van

It would be great if the FD could get a Brush or Attack unit especially considering there are already several calls in game that these could be used on (Brush Pile. Wildfire, Little field Fire, etc).

I think that's what a type 2 is, small Fire truck/Brush truck

I use paint.net, what I do is select the paint brush them on the colour menu click more and then go to the transparent colours (the colour boxes with checkers in half of them) and select the colour you want and then paint over the lights.Here are some vehicles that I have done with lights and if you want you can add a white middle to make it stand out a bit more

Also forgot to say I make my pics .png

I was think of a new mission that gas leak could evolve into and as it's gas as in gasoline I thought about a fuel fire, it would require 2 type 1 or 2's and would pay out average of 600 credits

I know it's not a new police unit but a Fire USAR search dog would be nice, it could cost 15K, require 5 day training course and would have to attend building Collapse missions etc

You don't need a ladder until you have 3 stations, at 4 stations you need a Heavy Rescue and at 6 you need a chief

But that's where you have to choice to send less critical to further away hospitals and where transfers would coming so patients could be transferred

If transfers where added It might be a nice feature to be able to designate certain ambulances to just hospital transfers so that we can rename some ambulances to transfer ambulances, we could also have the ability to assign HEMS to transfer a patient if the hospital is far away

You could say keep the feature that is currently in the game for 100% discount in the first 24hr, 75% for 1 week and then 50% after that

Would it be possible to make brackets so if it only requires 2 fire trucks then it would have a cap of 1000 credits, and so on until you get to a mission on the scale of the building collapses which has a cap on 10,000. These would generate as normal calls so it would be a random chance if you were to get the call, you could also select one of the current POIs to assign the call to so unless the POI has been placed it won't generate.

People could also have the option to create mission packs just like graphics packs.

I'm really new to the game and was wondering what's the best way to earn money. I barely get anything for going to calls.

I found building 13 fire stations and then 3 ambulance stations generated the best money go me

Like I said the time in hospital should consider the injury type a nose bleed 15 minutes but a car crash should be at least 1 hour to 12 hours

I don't think it should be like that, especially as there is a cap on the amount of beds a hospital can have, if this was to happen my whole set up would be broken

That seems like a lot of work for a fairly small benefit.

I agree. My only thoughts on how to help you is either buy a second hospital or expand your current one, your hospitals will always fill up, mine even do and I have 14 hospitals (I'm not counting the ones I have built for alliance members), 10 of which are level 30 and have max beds and I still fill them up, the way I was solving it was just buying more beds, unfortunately 30 is the max level though.