Posts by Doormatt

I have recently had 2 x CRV missions Spawn in the Ocean!

Investigate Flare from Coastline & Abandoned Flares

These are Road vehicle missions so should be placed on the coastline! All the Lifeboat Missions do this so why not the Coastguards??

Also Why do the Lifeboats travel along roads and through town centres?? Surely they can follow the Coastline?? Although I did have 1 Spawn inland too! this was for a Cruiseship Evacuation!

Lifeboat missions should spawn in the Ocean and Coastguard missions should spawn on the Coastline! NOT the other way around!

Where has the Fire - Level 1 Incident Commander Training gone?? Can we get it back??

Also I have a few fire fighters now trained as Lifeboat Operators and Lifeguards!!

This is from the first two Stations I ever made when I started playing MC which was before the option for lifeguards, lifeboats & Coastguards existed!!

I did not train them in this! It must be from another training that has been compromised/Changed??

They are also nowhere near the coast so I dont need them to Be Lifeboat operators!

I get that the fire Academy now trains lifeguards for boat missions but I havn't started that yet I dont have any boat trailers!How can this happen if the Lifeboat college only Train Coastguard and RNLI Stations???? there must be a bug somewhere!!

We could do with other services too, such as:-

Breakdown Assistance

Recovery tow Trucks (for cars & vans)

Heavy Recovery Trucks (for Lorries)

Highways Ageny

VOSA (Vehicle Operation Standards Agency)

Traffic Management

Traffic Wardens (Parking Enforcement)

Hopefully we will start geting some of these soon like the US and AU versions??

Whitchit what do they mean by ‘intensive care units’ we already have critical care?

I have seen these being used by SECAMB (South East Coast Ambulance Service), Mainly for transfering very Sick Patients between Hospitals, but also when amputations or Medical Induced Comas are needed From Road Accidents etc etc... The Air Ambulance is also classed as An Intensive Care Unit!

They are practically mobile Hospitals and carry Doctors/Surgeons/Consultants etc... depending on requirements!

On a side note, the capitalisation of words comes across as shouting and makes your posts hard to read. Italics would look better and you wouldn’t come across as angry - which probably puts people off supporting you. Either way, good suggestion in essence :)

I appologise for the Caps! I was just trying to make certain words stand out :) I dont know how to do Italics, if you wouldn't mind? Could you tell me how to do that?? Thank you for your help.

I have done several missions today that say they are event missions, but I am seeing them not be counted in the Tasks and Events Rewards listings!

Missions I have done, but not counted to gain rewards:

Lightning Stikes rabbit hole

Easter Egg stolen from basket

collapsed rabbit hole

Easter Bunny on Crane

my rewards bar seems to be stuck on 49/50 even though I have done about 5 of the above missions! When looking at the mission requirements it say these are event missions so should be counted as such!

In real life if someone is stuck on a high voltage mast or stuck in a tree that could trigger a response from a technical rescue team which is most likely not the first in units, probably coming from farther away. It’s not out of the realm of possibilities that the first arriving units, especially if one is a ladder could get the person down and they could be loaded up and transported before the arrival of the technical rescue team

OK! So Stop the mission after the patient has been transfered to hospital then!!! There is no need for frurther units to attend as there is no longer anybody to RESCUE! Currently the missions continue until ALL REQUIRED UNITS are in attendance! what I'm saying is either End the mission when the patient is transfered or wait until ALL required units are on site before treating Patient!

I don't think that patients should be tranported to hospital Before HART or other Rescue Units needed have arrived!

Missions such as :- Injured person Stuck on high voltage mast.

Parachutist stuck in tree.

Person Under Tree.

Person Under Train.

Injured Peson Central Wound.

etc ect....

These Missions should wait for ALL Units to arrive before treating Patients otherwise there is NO NEED FOR SPECIAL UNITS to attend, because there is NO PATIENT LEFT to rescue!!

The Lifeboat and Coastguard missions do this so why not others?

I dont have an issue with my PODS, but I do with Inland Rescue Boats and Rescue Watercraft!

It says Tractive Vehicle Unavailable even though there is a 4x4 Available and sitting at the same staion!

When I look at the set up for the trailer, Its saying it needs an RRV, which you cannot get in a Lifeboat Station! they always needed a 4x4 in the past, so why has it changed? And changed to a vehicle we CANNOT get!

Today I have 2 Issues with the gameplay!

1. My ARR's have started to not send all the available units and keeps missing one or two off, so I have to send them myself! These units were available at the time of pressing the ARR Buton and It sent other units from the same station(s) so there was no reason to not send it/them!

2. I had a mission for a Fire in a Heritage Building spawned in Folkstone kent only for the BASU unit to drive past the mission location and goto FRANCE through the tunnel for a day out!!

Is anyone else getting this issue with the ARR's or is it just me??

Sorry you missed the point! I play every day and when collecting the daily rewards, I collected day 6 and the next day when I went to collcet day 7, it was showing day 1, NOT DAY 7! as though I had missed a day and reset the rewards ladder! I checked the Credits to make sure and it showed that I had not missed a day! It showed that I had collected 20000 credits for day 6 on 23rd feb and on 24 feb it would only let me collect the Day 1 (5000 Credits) Not Day 7 (5 Coins) which it should have!

So what Im saying is that My rewards went from Day 6 to Day 1! missing Day 7 altogether! as though I had miised a day but there was no gap or missed days! Like I said 23rd Feb - 24th Feb! Where is the missing day??

If you also look at other replys above you will see that I am NOT the only person that has noticed this!

Im happy that you do not have this issue, but myself and others do!

I have noticed that the 7th Day Rewards keep getting skipped so I dont get the 5 coins as promissed for that day! Instead it goes from day 6 to day 1, despite playing EVERY DAY! I checked the credit transactions and it shows 23rd Feb I got the 20000 credits for day 6 and on the 24th feb I got 5000 Credits for Day 1! What happened to Day 7?? This has happened a few times now and is very frustrating as I am trying to collect the Coins to gain Staff and training! I am a Premium member (Until 15 Sept 2024) and this needs to be fixed!

Try cancelling all units on them. exiting the window and then if the mission doesnt clear, re-dispatch ambulances.

I have found sometimes patients get "treated" but get stuck or the patient is stuck on a different unit. If the patient is coming from a EPIRB Marina mission, then the ambulances also semi-bug out and need to always be manually canceled. There is a bug report for that done. but no fix as of yet

Also as Michaelje said. Missions auto clear, with no penalty if they have been active longer than 24 hours at 4am (GMT). So that is always an alternative, you can just recover your ILB/ALBs and leave the mission in your stack for 24-48 hours and it will just disappear.

I tried all that but still nothing worked! I didnt know that missions dissapeared after 48hrs as I have never left anything that long before! I will do that from now on! Thanks for the assist!