Posts by Highlander

Just to be clear, your engine arrives on scene and starts treatment and only then your fly-car arrives? I'm not 100% sure but I think only the first non-ambulance unit does treatment, atleast from what I've seen

First Unit on site does Basic First aid then the ambulance takes over once they are at the maximum a engine or Fly car can do

20 isn't even close to the real number :D Just on fire stations there must be the 20 you are talking about
    Police and EMS could also have some pretty cool updates :thumbsup:

I Agree we really need more police to be honest since all we got is Normal Patrol (Including Motor bikes) SWAT and K-9 So 4 in total then we got fire with like 20 and Medical with 3 so either more police or Ems would be good

The majority are operated by TFL under orange lights but a few are used by BTP/TFL under blue lights, all the lights can be swapped out for either blue or orange and the battenburg on the BTP ones goes over the TFL livery and can be removed.
    https://farm5.static.flickr.co…44827058_41bc61a872_b.jpg

https://c1.staticflickr.com/4/…72310501_cdd8a71f50_b.jpg

There is a video showing this somewhere but i cant find it

Thank you for sharing your knowledge on that Tacr

I have been speaking to Jessey and i am going to release my BTP graphics that i made on his behalf, feel free to use these.

Me likey likey them BTP pumpers Already using them in a private pack also I have never actually seen a BTP Pumper with red lights only seen red

Some people don't have acess to station icons from other players
    I can see this having some impact
    But also if you have different icons for stations it would be almost impossible to have them all there

Depends where you are based since for example @Whitchit Has made a General Icon for services which don't require 20 stations

There is a way of putting a image on the station, Go edit your station like you're going to change the name, You will see under the graphic set building image. That will set the image of the station.

I Think what he means is like what we have currently a Graphic pack page and since we got missions and vehicles we should do one for stations as I Think it would be a good idea

I Was meaning WMFS But is can also be WMFRS Since WMFS Is Fire service where as FRS Is Fire and rescue service

:!: I have an idea folks what if we could Collaborate to create an animated graphics pack featuring all the emergency vehicles used in the Russian capital Moscow i know i have tried and failed miserably but if we put our minds together we can create one of the best animated graphics packs ever who's with me? :?:

I Would love to help.... If I Actually had talent and could make them

We are going to avoid this conversation please. This topic can be a sensitive subject in America so we are going to keep this thread on track. No water cannons will be implemented and fire trucks will not likely be added as a requirement to riot calls.

One more off Topic thing Fire are called to Riots quite often too be honest since 9/10 times Rioters like setting cars and buildings a light take the London riots for example Hundred's of officers and quite a lot of firefighters were injured during that riot

I think that Armed Police should be able to attend routine calls and patrol

I Agree with him since once there was a Traffic accident outside my house there was the RPU lads and then firearms lads since they were close by when it happened so firearmss would be sent to all calls

SWAT is definitely something we want to look at as the 6 person cap can be tricky for some locations

Well you Also got British people using them as Firearms units which normally have 4 People So making it Between 4 And 6 Might be a Idea

The First one it depends if you click on the mission though the Radio or though the the mission menu if you open it though the radio it comes up right away

Also Before I Forget Proof it is a Ten seater watch my Video I Took last Year

Also my Dads the One you can See in the Window getting his BA Set on