Posts by Highlander

In the UK no emergency service would go to someone locked out of their car or house. Unless someone was inside was at risk.

This would be down to the driver/owner calling an automotive locksmith or usually those who have a recovery service would seek help from them.

Not an emergency, so we don’t deal with it in that way.

In My Area of Scotland we Send our Pump out to a Locked Car with Risk or No Risk to Human Life But we go on the III Grade

I Do Like the Idea But It would take a Lot of Scripting and Plus a week bonus Is kind of a bad idea it should be you do not get the credits till you have reached friday

As TACRfan said usual most counties run with crews from 4-5 depending on the budget the service has. My local force (Derbyshire) run with 4 crew yet just across the border Nottinghamshire run with 5 crew. In more rural parts of Derbyshire the fire brigade runs a co-responder which carries basic equipment similar to whats found in a Rapid Response Car to help with Critical calls where the nearest ambulance could be 15 min away.

I Live in Scotland Aberdeenshire where we have the Famous White Pumpers

So what i mean by this, have an option to call volunteers to the station that would respond to the station in their POV's. Whether its a Paid department they would be called to staff the trucks, and if the station is Volly select that option for the volunteers to be toned out or dispatched out to the station.

But i really do think it would be a good thing to have for people, to add to the realism just a tad bit.

I Do Like the Sound of this for Example in my Area of Scotland we Have a 5 Minute Turnout Time Normally out by 3 But we have a 10 Man Seater and I Think it would be Fun Like this But Normally our Pump can leave with 3 Fire fighters and 1 Officer

A Major Response Pump Would be a Idea Possibly since we have them in Britain Hong Kong and Many other Services have They would be a Heavy Rescue Mixed with a Pump and Fly car since they carry Advanced Medical Gear in My Area I know people will Say Just Rename a Normal Pump But this Might be a Idea to Look in to More

I Agree we should get them but Not every Country has a NG Team For Example the Only time in Britain we get Military Assistance is with Mass Terror Or Major Flooding But I Would say That would more be a British Counter Terror Force In there

I Wonder why we have no Single Crewed Cabs since there is becoming more Single crewed ambulances than Every before

That’s a little excessive... my guess is that at most it would be the addition of the equivalent of first alarm units if even that. I could not find what FDNY does in this instance.

In New York for a Pass alarm if not alarmed already a Rescue Company will be sent out to the call to do a Search and Rescue to find the People or Person Injured