Posts by rescue423

Name/Type of Mission: Welfare Check

Units Required:

3 Police Cars

1 Ambulance

POI Required (Use “none” if not needed): High-Rise, park, fast food restaurant, subway station, bus shelter

Patients: 1

Prisoners: 1

Credit Reward: 2500

I'm not sure to understand well. You already can assign individually each buldg you xants to each dispatch you want. :huh:

What do you mean? I have tons of buildings but I can only assign them to one dispatch center. This would allow for more than one dispatch center.

It would be cool to have an option that could be turned on/off in the dispatch center where you can assign buildings to different agencies. This would stop you from sending a vehicle from the transport police to something non-transport related and so on. It would be really useful for all of the bigger players with multiple cities. Also would be cool to have one dispatch center per agency but that's not as important. Hopefully I explained myself well.

Unsure about the Met, but Derbyshire use Romeo for response.

Oh, ok thanks!

I’m afraid people who do know the Callsigns are often reluctant to disclose them for many reasons. However, if your visit the site ‘whatdotheyknow’ there are many FOI’s to the MET where they have willingly disclosed Callsigns, for example Westminster area cars being C1-C9 and IRV’s CW-21-CW-29.

I've visited the website before and read this page, just wondering if there was anything more generic. Thanks for your help anyway!

When the Mission Chief Police app came out I got it and set up my second account which is just police/Fbi. For my first 2 stations things were going fine, although it takes forever to get credits. When I got my 3rd station i needed a sheriff unit to complete a bunch of calls, and at three stations, I was nowhere near getting a police academy, so those calls remained unanswered for a whilst. So if you don't mind waiting a whilst for credits, and have an alliance police academy, then give it a go! Its fun, but I still prefer this account with fire, police, and EMS.

Just an idea, what if people could make maps of a city where they have put down every POI in the correct space, then you could download and use that map, instead of having to set all the POI yourself.

Ah yeah. I’m not sure if you are in an alliance but you could join one and use an alliance school until you are fully established

I am in an alliance but unfortunately it doesn't have any academy's yet.

I always recommend 13 fire stations just so you can get MCV missions

I'm actually trying to hurry up getting my fire academy. I have started getting Hazmat calls and have no way to answer them. After I get the academy and a couple more ambulance stations I will definitely expand my fire stations. Thanks for the advice!

A Fire Academy is needed for Specialty Units so I would get one and upgrade that to 2 classrooms for now. Police Academy I would do for K-9 unless you are in an alliance that have Academies already. If you need Hazmat which is at 11 Fire Stations I would definitely get a Fire Academy. Coins make it way easier for these buildings if you can buy coin packs.
    For the next 18 hours we have a 2X Credit Event which will double your credits for any calls you get so I would play as much as possible if you were to buy these buildings with Credits.

Thanks I will definitely play as much as I can.

Thanks! I don't have a police academy so I can't train any personnel in K9 yet, should I get one? What about a fire academy? I will definitely keep updating my hospital and I guess I'll build those other 2 police stations whilst I'm at it!

I have the following,

11 Fire stations

2 Police Station

1 Ambulance Station

1 Hospital

1 Dispatch Center

Just wondering what you guys think i should build next.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Something that would make my life a little easier whilst playing Mission Chief US is if you added the ability to delete Staging Areas instead of having to wait for 24 hours. Thanks.

This is just my opinion but I'd wait a ways before getting one. I have 2 Large Fire Boats and a Rescue Boat and never get any calls for them. Invest in other parts of the game first before getting these dude. I waited until I waited until after 60 Fire Stations before getting them.

Wow ok thanks!