Posts by Gooochy

Hi. I think is because the missions require staff and large alliance missions don't allow for staff as firearms staff would probably have been added already. I aggre it would be nice for it to be added.

Im so glad you like the idea. I was concerned how it was gonna go, yeah unforturnly they can only carry 1 crew, so it being increased to a max of 2 and min of 1 would be a nice and welcome change :)

Hello, I am writing this to ask if it is possible for the crew limit on the rapid response vehicles be increased to 2 to help me and others to play realistically. In the game Rapid Response Vehicles are also avaible in HEMS Bases. In real life when Helimed Crews respond in cars they more then always carry 2 staff, HEMS Paramedic, HEMS Doctor. Another example where this may occur is West Midlands MERIT Crews which carry 2. My final place where this could be handy is in Scotland were some of the critical care crews carry 2 staff. Please Bear in mind this is a maximum not a minimum. Really sorry if has been brought up, looked and couldnt find anything.

Thanks.

Yep I am one of those people, who asked you which one was which because I could not tell, I aggree, it should be clearer. so Thank you for posting this, hopefully it will be made clear :)

I am also starting to have this issue as above they are showing for me 2-4 times, and its slowly getting worse and worse

Surely it’s up to moderators/staff to explain what is and what isn’t within the scope of a thread, surely chief Biden has posted in here due to the feeling this thread may have made more awareness to a potential big that requires feedback to repair…

Edited it too say not really in topic of the thread suggesting about a separate irv arr, I agree his issue needs fixing however, it's been a bug since I started play 2 years+ ago, not really rhe thread for that issue, though.

It is funny how that some folks speak out about issues and bugs and people are all for it, but when others ask simple questions they get chastised and flagged or trashed... just saying

Not really ontopic in this thread, I believe the reason your thread got closed is because you had previously made a post about the same thing - just use your older thread 😉

Thank you gorllia, took the words right out of my mouth.

Glad it’s not just me. I think there are some work arounds but they are a massive pain, and playing the game just shouldn’t be this hard.

It is very furating when you get psus turning up to major fires,i or standard police calls but they can't transport for some reason (they really should tbh) so I call another another unit, then another PSU shows up, just thw option for "Any police car" and "IRV only" will go a long way, before anyone says use custom vehicle categories, I have over 100 police cars, I can not physically go round and change each and every one.

Sorry to double post but fire in a care home & fire alarm in care home are both m8ss8ibt stations, I don't really mind if it's a single vehicle mission but if its a medium-large one like the fire in care home, fire alarm in care home, vehicle wrong way fast road call etc because they all have more then 1 vehicle, say the broken ankle it's fine not having stations because it has generated by ambulance station however if a call needs more then one recourse and you have say only fire stations but the mission is missing the stations, then you have a bigger issue.

Also imo this should be checked before release.

• Name/Type of Mission: Raid Of Residential address

Units Required: 8 L2 Police officers 1 sgt 4 police cars 1 dog (25%)

POI Required (Use “none” if not needed): None

Patients: 0

Prisoners: 1-5

Credit Reward: 3500