Posts by Gooochy

Why? It doesnt make sense to be able to transport outside of the few missions that have both an ALS patient and a requirement for an engine. It's more expensive and less useful than having 2 stations or 2 different pieces of apparatus.

I meant to say NOT transport, sorry

I have noticed that the smaller players in my alliance (not above the rank of captain and they share all calls) get around 1 in 5 christmas missions. Now myself at battalion chief, I get around 1 in 50. That is extremely unfair.

Its because theres only around 5 christmas missions, all of them small. As you expand the pool of possible missions increases making every mission rarer. Which js why small players can do more missions of the christmas kind. I suspect this is why the tasks are rather low for christmas missions like 2,4,8

They expanded far far too quickly and now they are paying the price. Many versions to maintain, not enough time to do it. The devs were too ambitious however I also feel the devs are ignoring the community on this forum. On the german forum everythung and its implementation gets discussed with the devs especially these new systems like the paitent system update, Their SEG Care Update to even their Content Packs however nothing gets told here and the dev account remains inactive, old issues hardly fixed - things that should be quick and easy fixes. Like the Police Car ARR. On the german forum stuff like this gets changed swiftly here..? Not so much. Police ARR has been bugged since the PSU update, subsequent missions broken. I can go on and on of issues that need addressed and not even just a fix, a “hey were working on this” would be great

As curiosity stated, LPs don't carry rescue equipment in Australia, and neither of these missions are a rescue type mission anyway. Goods Train Fire, I can understand needing a MRV to help gain access potentially, as well as a LP being needed to put water in the top of a car or something, but they should be a separate requirement, not lumped in with normal fire trucks

Yeah I know that but as Smurf66 rightly stated it was copy and pasted form MCUS, which is why i stated in the states ladders often have rescue equipment aswell. Which is why the “Engine or Rescue Or Ladder” exists

The uk game can only have them on ocean missions. Its just not right to spend 1.4 million on a helicopter that all it really does it twiddle its thumbs. Ive seen a coastguard helicopter going to a passenger train derailment. In game we cannot simulate it even going to the person fallen of a cliff call we have…

They cant be sent to most jobs, even ones where i think perfect job for the heli? Turns out cant go anywhere but ocean calls what a waste of 1.4 million credits refunded the building and got 1 million back. Very disappointing to say the least… might aswell just do what we did before and use a HEMS chopper, atleast they can go to the ocean AND land

Potentially an equipment option for heavy rescue units as an added extra? alternatively this unit could only complete animal rescues whereas HRUs could complete animal rescues plus their normal stuff? Maybe the HRU would take longer at animal rescue calls whereas this unit could drastically reduce the time taken at those calls?

ooo equipment is a nice idea. Defo could be addded on a rsu and rp

NameAnimal Rescue Unit
    Service-Fire
    Purpose-Required at animals trapped calls, animals in drains etc
    Cost-4,000
    How many personel are required1-2
    Training-N/A
    Building expansionAnimal Rescue (2/3days long)
    Number of Prisoner/Patient slotsN/A

This is kent's based in faversham. Would be an optional unit.

The red bar has some issues

“2 Police Cars or ARVs”

A ARV can always replace a police car so it doesnt make sense on some missions its written like this but not all missions.

“1 Police Helicopter or Drone” is correct

“1 Policehelicopter should be changed to 1 Police Helicopter”

“Police car” Should be changed to “Police Car”

Fire engine should be changed to “Fire Engine”

Heres the quote about wildland units

Wildfire units probably won’t be added, H4T, L4P fill this role allready

Fire investigation i do like the idea off

Alot of audio clips are copwrited and im not just talking about sirens. This would be awfully open ended and be able to cause issues with copyrighted music, inappropriate sounds etc