Posts by Gooochy

Police

Could Police Stations start with

more then 2 staff maybe like 4, as really it's enough for 1 police car and that's it and most people don't want to manage there staff so 1 on each car, plus its hardly enough to run a ARV.

Ambulance

And ambulance stations spawn with 4 or 5 so you can have 2 ambulances and a rrv

A fail to stop could be aborted, giving the player 2500 credits for a couple of reasons.

- Became to Dangerous

- Children in the Car

- area is too busy

- Risk of a RTC

Idea 2

RTC (multi vechicle, entrapment or both ) can happen as a upgrade

Idea 3

A Fail to stop with firearms marker, needing 4-8 AFOs on top of whats needed already

No it’s not a bug. The ALS Rescue ambulance will be dispatched if you have either or both a HRV AAR or ALS ambulance AAR. I have tested it and if I press my rescue or ALS AAR both will include the ALS rescue. There is no need for an AAR for this vehicle because it falls under two categories already in the AAR.

The issue is for him it wont detect as ALS ambulance.

Any in LA City

I'd have it require minimum 5 staff, 1 DCA, 1RRV/GP and 1 OTL with other staff being from any of the med units.

This way people can add in from any of their med units.

Other things timer based reward for first on scene that would encourage use of CFR.

If any medical unit get on scene with in 5 min or so you get 500 extra credits + 500 with a dca on scene within 7. Could open a world of opportunities

Just got that announcement too - I just spent a whole bunch of coins on EMS Mobile command units so I’m pretty upset.

I hope it's temporary to allow people to train up there units

Maybe make it need 5 Paramedics either a ambulance RRV or opt can fulfill it

Road Accident

Could the road accident name be changed to Road Traffic Collison and be able to turn into a multi car, entrapment or both and make it need a IRV or 2.

Cardiac Arrest

Could a OPT be needed , like the fall form height. but 100% chance ( it is also a work around for it needing 3 staff )

isnt same as in US version? 10-24 patients EMS Chief. 25+ EMS Command unit.

On the UK its very different but I think he has the servers mixed up. the uk OPTS (EMS Cheif) are needed on certain calls regardless of paitent count and EMS command acts as a ICCU ( MCV ) . Which was decided by the UK team (which I am happy)