Posts by Gooochy

I believe its more of a on call doctor. (I maybe wrong). I have set mine as BASICS. It could also be set to how it suits your set up. Myself I don't really use these much as I don't think they serve a purpose yet. The same as CFR, they act as a RRV. So I don't have many of those either.

Yeah secambo has 2 on call doctors in Kent so I have been using them as on call doctors

the helicopter request chance is only active if u have a medical helo

I have about 10(5 of them being hems) and 60 dcas I have a 15 CFRs (very useful for areas that don't have Ambulance Stations or ACRPs) my response times are mainly quite good except for Hoo, Cliffe and Grain it's only got 3 fire 0 police 0 ACRPs and 2 CFRs only but luckily down in medway I have a huge hub of units

I have been wanting to ask this for a while is the rapid response vehicle a car, bike or motorbike? or is it supposed to be all 3 | is there any plans for a motorbike/cyclre responder?

A way to when u go to dispatch units to a mission to have a button called 'divert' where it immediately re routes the unit e.g i have a nose bleed and a cardiac arrest spawns and i have no local ambulance so i press divert and it gets sent to the cardiac arrest

I am not sure what you mean vy your statement 😔 but I am assuming that you have 1 unit per vehicle so if you send more you will complete missions faster.

It is a way of stopping players putting 1 or 2 people per vehicle

The mission needs 10 staff to clear, How did it clear with only 9?

Change Rescue ACademey to Ambulance Academey | change the station filter form rescue to ambulance | change fire house to fire | In mission requirments change "Required Rescue Stations" to Required Ambulance Stations | Same thing as last stated but on mission list |

The are supposed to spawn at 3 police, unfortunately we have asked for this to be a optional unit but now prevail

If you are hinting that you want custom tags per unit

You can click edit name on the vehicles to open the vehicle options and then click select graphic from library to select a custom graphic that you have made.

No he said he wants a certain graphic when you view the building and a CAD one on the map so a way to have 2 diff graphics on a unit