• I believe its more of a on call doctor. (I maybe wrong). I have set mine as BASICS. It could also be set to how it suits your set up. Myself I don't really use these much as I don't think they serve a purpose yet. The same as CFR, they act as a RRV. So I don't have many of those either.

• I believe its more of a on call doctor. (I maybe wrong). I have set mine as BASICS. It could also be set to how it suits your set up. Myself I don't really use these much as I don't think they serve a purpose yet. The same as CFR, they act as a RRV. So I don't have many of those either.

Yeah secambo has 2 on call doctors in Kent so I have been using them as on call doctors

• GP just now is useless like the RRV, CFR ect.

You could use it as either it would not really matter just now as there is no calls where it is used.

GP unit could be very versatile in its use, if new calls come out and old ones reworked to include it.

As said it could be used as part of C1 responses.

But it could also equally be used as a response to a lot of other calls focused around C3/4 calls as sometimes ambulance service will discharge patient on scene and request a GP follow up.

The calls can be a progression sort of thing they come through as a emergency due to how they present and also the fact 111/NHS24 work so once on scene the call is downgraded and you can cancel the ambulance and send a GP along later, yes this is not part of the way UK dispatch works but for the game it would be an acceptable format.

Same if you have GP units you can send them to calls that only need GP and these could progress to need an ambulance too.

Now where it would be great is ambulance downgraded call, gp comes out and upgrades call. Annoying but it happens.

Yes some will not want to use GP so all this could be optional for players similar to how the Traffic Car works.

It certainly could provide a whole new dynamic to the game and make it a bit more of a challange.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!