Posts by Gooochy

Could there be more missions for this unit as currently there's only 4. People in my allaince have asked. Some ideas are a Fail To Stop with a Firearms Marker. Manhunt in a urban area, man hunt in a forest, man hunt in a field. Missing Person in the Forrest or in the moors.

what can a finance admin do in an alliance? I have one member demanding to be a finance admin and he's new.

Just manage finacies, build alliance buildings, give players discount to allaince buildings/courses but don't give it to him

It’s a known fact that the next update after HART part 3 will be police but I don’t want to give more details on that at the moment.

NCA (would not be able to use that name) is not a bad idea necessarily but it needs to be looked into properly rather than copy from the US game as personally I’m not happy with some parts of how the devs implemented that update for the US game such as Sheriffs. There also are much higher priority updates than NCA, but it may come later down the line.

CTSFO’s will not happen due to the devs standing on terrorism. I’m not sure if any definition will be made in game between AFO and SFO at this time. Your best bet at the moment is to rename current armed units and set custom categories.

Are things like ARV jankels possible like the ones the met use?

bummer using the ARR hotkey doesn't designate a pumper tanker singly to use as the lightforce enigne. thats the way I been doing it for the last year along with the taskforce key. I was just trying to see if there were other routes others have tried. to do a true lightforce in game its more of a confusing task locating the correct unit then dispatching it. maybe one day the devs might come up with an extra selection for pumper tankers in the ARR...

We have a ARR for the rescue pump on UK so this is doable

I will be suggesting changes.

I've also noticed that some calls have a chance that a responder can deal with the call while others don't have that, I'll be putting forward suggestions with that too.

That's a copy and paste form the US game. It really dosen't affect gameplay on UK, C3/c4s are treatable without a ambulance as long as they don't need to go to hospital.

Also the mission was a nosebleed where it didnt need any transport so It should be green since it didnt need any ambulance :)

The fever call requires 90% transport which I feel is too high

I have those keys set but it doesn't give me a specific lightforce, just any engine and platform near by, unless I'm not using it correctly

You are using it correctly however it is not really possible so I would recommend a quint.

ok thanks, one more question.

is there any difference between a gp and rrv other than the rrv heals people 100%?

Yes the GP is CC however the following units treat C4 and C3 paitent codes fully:

Joint response unit (acts as a police car and RRV)

Rapid response Vehicle

GP (With CC as well only on HRLs and clinics)

Co responder (run by the eh fire service)

Community First Responder (Volunteer Staff and only form HRLs)

so the co responder is just someone in the fire service who is trained in medical services and welfare unit is the opposite basically?

No the welfare is run by fire and HART however currently only HART has it this will probably be added when fire get some updates. And for the Co responder yes.

PRV is a primary response vehicle run by HART and is seen as a VW transporter responds to all hazardous I lncidents

SRV is a secondary response vehicle run by HART and is a Sprinter responds to all hazerdous incidents with the PRV

Co responder is a RRV but run by the fire service in Ruarl areas

Welfare is a unit run by HART as responds to fires/hazardous incidents

Crew Carrier dose what's in the name and helps finish missions faster however there will be more features added to it.

All RRVs treat c3 and c4 paitent codes 100% unless transport is needed.

If you need anything else send a message here.

Not true. Fire Investigator missions will spawn even when you don't have a fire marshal station or when it is deactivated. For example, Industrial fire sometimes has that requirement. It will spawn whether or not a active fire marshal station is present. My suggestion is to plop fire marshal station down in the heart of your operations so that you can finish those calls.

That's a bug it shouldn't.