Posts by Snowhit11

Name/Type of Mission: ARI (Assistance Request from Immigration): Detain Overstayer

Units Required:

1 Sheriff

1 Patrol Car

POI Required (Use “none” if not needed): None

Patients: N/A

Prisoners: 1

Credit Reward: 800

Name/Type of Mission: ARI: Search Warrant of suspected people smugglers

Units Required:

2 Sheriff

3 Police

1 Dog Unit

POI Required (Use “none” if not needed): None

Patients: 0 (60% of time)

3-7 (40% of time)

Prisoners: Max 5

Credit Reward: 1200

Name/Type of Mission: ARC (Assistance Request from Customs): Raid of small smugglers warehouse

Units Required:

12 SWAT

5 Patrol Cars

1 Sheriff

POI Required (Use “none” if not needed): Warehouse

Patients: Max 10

Prisoners: Max 10

Credit Reward: 4000

Crew Carrier is a support vehicle, basically used to increase manpower on a call, to help speed up the call.

Are Crew Carriers working now? I forked out for one a while back and found that it did nothing.

I would disagree TACRfan has gone out of his way and made the calls for timed events pay a good amount amount (6000 for 1 patrol car for 2 hours) where as on Lss a planned event that takes 3 hours, and is very resource intensive only pays around 7000. however if you are talking about the US server please use the US server thread.

This is the US server thread. I didn't realise that the credit yield is larger for the UK server - It would be good if we could have this on the US server which is why I posted this.

Currently planned missions have a very low credit yield. Many of them involve assigning several units for an hour and it is not worthwhile. I usually ignore them, however, it would be good if the credit yields were increased significantly so that planned missions can become an actual part of the game that users pay attention to.

Academies are expensive for players that are relatively new. Also, the cost of adding additional classrooms is almost the same price so it would be expensive or take a long time to do all the extra training that would be required for this.

OK thanks. I've had missions with 10+ patients before but no need for an EMS Chief. Also, why is there anything about EMS Chiefs in the mission requirements?

I have been playing Mission Chief for a while but today one of my missions has a notification on it saying that I need an EMS Chief. There was nothing about an EMS Chief in the mission requirements so I am left wondering what it is.

Sorry but I disagree. I know that airport fire engines at airports where I live are able to respond to non-airport local calls and I think that allowing this in the game would be a good idea. Emergency services operate differently in different countries and regions so it is better to integrate features such as this into the game and leave it up to the player to decide whether to allow it or not.