• Jacknifed Semi Accident (Major) [Added to Game - ID: 772]
    • Car off overpass [Already in Game - ID: 587 - Car off bridge]
    • Animal Loose on Highway
    • Traffic Break
    • Traffic Control
    • Hitchhiker struck by vehicle
    • Hitchhiker trapped under vehicle
    • Vehicle Fire with Extension to Brush

Not per say a specific suggestion - but rather a review of all the current missions to identify other missions where Ladders and/or Heavy Rescues can replace engines. Not every mission that currently in the real world would be able to be completed by any given fire unit has that option set up.

Examples:

Elevator Rescue allows for Heavy Rescue instead of engine but in reality it could also be handled by a truck

All of the medical missions requiring 1 engine could also be completed by a truck or rescue.

1. Ability to designate units as cross-staffed, automatically marking the other unit as unavailable once 1 is dispatched (or ability to assign personnel to two units simultaneously)
    2. Ability to designate units as always dispatched together (i.e. LAFD Light Forces) - currently this requires custom vehicle classes.
    3. Allow multiple unit availability times (to better reflect peak demand occurring 2x per day or those strictly available overnight)
    4. Have Battalion Chiefs w/ EMS Mobile Command education count as EMS Chiefs (this is far more realistic for most US departments that don't have a full-time EMS chief that responds to regular MCI calls)
    5. Allow fire apparatus to fully treat patient if at least 1 or 2 personnel have ALS training
    6. Expand max ARFF personnel to 4
    7. Ability to view POI counts that exist within a given station's range (thinking a tab on each station with just a count by POI type)
    8. Have option to have transport screen laid out strictly by distance with own & alliance hospitals combined
    9. Ability to view credit earnings summary by dispatch center
    10. Add run counts by unit to statistics (premium feature perhaps?)
    11. Renaming of "Sheriff" to "Patrol Supervisor" or something similar since we all know the implementation didn't go quite as planned (or introduction of a patrol supervisor unit and replacement where appropriate on mission requirements).

Using the regular Mall POI would be inaccurate to the call. A mall and a strip mall are two very different locations.

To me, it is no different than the fact that we get field fires where there are no fields, industrial & commercial fires in residential areas, etc. The game just can't be 100% realistic unless you go to the max with POIs (which would be overkill).

Likewise, given the strip mall fires are now expansions of the regular commercial fire that spawns without any POI - you would eliminate that mission expansion.

DragonBlade You should have tabs across the top for your dispatch centers (at a minimum "Without control center" and whatever your one dispatcher center is named if you only have one).

The only way I could duplicate what you are showing is to open up the mission list in a browser I'm not logged into (i.e. my default browser is Firefox, if I open the mission list in Edge, it doesn't highlight because there is no reference to my user profile).

Stadium Expansion

• Sports Fan Brawl (small) [Mission Added ID 753]
    • Sports Fan Brawl (medium) [Mission Added ID 754]
    • Sports Fan Brawl (large) [Mission Added ID 755]
    • Indecent Exposure
    • Liquor Law Violation
    • Food Poisoning at Sporting Event (small)
    • Food Poisoning at Sporting Event (large)
    • Food Poisoning at Sporting Event (major)

Hi, the amount you can place at one station depends on your fire station count and with police aviation on your police station

Don't know what the ratio between the station and helicopter tho

It isn't based on just stations, it is based on the number of wildland expansions you have.

I think a bit like your suggestion to change the Serious Injuries caused by Glass mission, it would probably work best if the 1x firetruck requirement was substituted for a Min # of Fire Personnel.

However, I'm not sure if that mission generation is still possible. I seem to recall from another thread a ways back that each fire mission requires at least 1x engine (and police 1x patrol car and EMS 1x ambulance) as a hard coded requirement.

thanks dragon.... but they were generating and already today in 45 minutes I have had 4 generate.....and as I have said before sometime they come 3 at a time.

It is impossible for medium, large and giant flooding calls to generate without the requisite stations and expansions. You would have had to have an active expansion somewhere even if you hadn't purchased the boat.

There isn't a setting to disable floods like there is earthquakes and tornadoes so if it is overwhelming you, your only option is to disable the water rescue expansions. To my knowledge, nobody else is having the same issue as you in terms of frequency (there are people who have multiples of them queued due to resource levels but that is a different story), rather we just all agree they generate more often than is realistic but that is true of all fire based calls.

Pleading with the moderators/developers/IT Folks to please do something with the "Flooding" issue. I have been playing since 6AM this morning with the exception of about 2 hrs when I went out. I that 6 hours of play I have have LARGE Flooding, MEDIUM Flooding and Small Flooding generate over 30 times! That is excessive. Can we PLEASE have that removed until you can fix the randomness of the generation.

To disable flooding missions you could temporarily disable your water rescue expansions.

Thank you for your replies. Just getting an idea if there is a standardised response to particular incidents and how it works. I’ve never understood it.

Nowhere close to standardized but most larger departments use some combination of a 3-and-1 (3 Engines/1 Ladder/1 Battalion Chief) or 5-and-1(5 Engines/1 Ladder/1 BC) for most initial fire responses.

Once you get into working fires, every single department is different.

Perhaps that only works when you send both BLS and ALS - since I run a mostly ALS setup I just probably have never noticed. I do know if you send a bunch of ALS - they do not go in order.

I don't believe on arrival ambulances treat the "next" patient in order, it seems to be random which ones they treat on arrival. Once they've cleared the first patient assigned to them though, they go to the next patient in order.

I suppose that is semi-realistic though as arriving ambulances will treat who is available and as new victims are added to triage, the order of treatment shifts.