Posts by Kaziya

Greetings,

I am reporting a problem with the small complexes. When the pack was released everything was functioning. Today I noticed when in a PD station with 5/8 stalls I could buy one but not the other two. Seems to me the system is defaulting on expansion plus one: BUT not accounting for the bonus two for having a fully expanded small complex.

I have included a complex image showing maxed out; an image of the station prior to purchase of the 6th vehicle; a picture of the station after 6th purchase (Which shows I have space for two more) and finally a picture of the Vehicle Market screen where the purchase options at not available.

This issue is ONLY affecting PD. I am able to purchase past 6 for EMS and Fire.

If I need to report this elsewhere other than here please advise.

Cheers,

Kaziya

Ok, let me put it this way. It appears you bought the Water Police Expansion. When you do that then you get two spots BUT they are only for Water patrol boats. Your current station level is 0 so you only get 1 vehicle. You have to expand that in order to get other police vehicles and game warden trucks.

It requires me to enlarge the existing stations to 39. Rural stations are never that large, ever. Sorry but this is an epic fail. To try to make a realistic set up I placed the small volunteer stations around a community as they should be. It also isn't unusual to have a police station share a large building with a local fire department. Taking a little artistic license because this is a game required me to make the fire stations a little larger than they should be. None of the 100's of stations I have are expanded that much except a make-believe one I created for a storage facility and "training" center. (warm bodies for recruiting) I was excited about the building complex until I realized this very unrealistic requirement. I would be happy to use it as an EOC since some counties have large facilities that house multiple types of vehicles but even that doesn't fit this requirement. On many levels, this does not make any sense.

I feel the same way. I have been toying with the idea of merging in my "Traning / Recruitment" facilities. I did build a complex already before thinking about utilizing the recruitment centers. I too was thinking recruitment/Training and vehicle warehouse. But it was very painful the first time very very costly. They are plenty of Public Safety Buildings (Complexes) that exist; however, they are alot smaller in nature.

*** UPDATE there have been many changes in the past few weeks. I do not plan on bringing this post upto date as there is suppose to be another release to EMS. My intention is to place a new thread once that is released and information gathered and verified.

I am 100% behind the two proposals. I am seeing ALOT of Public Safety COmplex's that house all three.

Adding the following observation to the information in the initial post:

*** UPDATE it was also noted that on calls with multiple patients, patrols, and fire on the scene; that when sending the Tac Amb to transport, it will REMOVE the patrol car count, thus potentially needing to send a patrol car to finish the mission. It is recommended to transport all pt's prior to transporting the pt in the Tac Amb.

How many FF do you have to train to have the engine act as ALS? I tried trining one on multiple engines to get as many to ALS level quickly but it does not seem to have any affect. Do they all have to be trained for it to work?

Your Firstation needs to be a regular size not a small, and you have to have the Ambulance extention. Then you buy a EMS Fire Engine/Ambulance from the Ambulance Tab. Max for the unit is 6 trained staff/.

The problem is that when I roll a trailer, the tractive vehicle pulls anyone in the station that has a truck's license even though the trained staff are assigned to other vehicles. Then causing the rolling truck to be over the MAX crew number, but truck rolls to the call.

I hear ya. I think we will get a better idea when the next update happens; which an Admin on this site stated the final update will be large.

I know we have a few different threads and thought about combining them somewhat. Some of these could be errors, but are corrected in next EMS release.

New Training:

EMS Academy - (New Building)

ONLY EMS Station Staff can be trained. EMS staff can be transferred between EMS Stations only, NOT able to transfer to Fire Stations.

• ALS Medical Training for Fire Apparatus (3 days)
    • Tactical Medic Training (4 days)
    • Hazmat Medic Training (3 days)

Fire Stations-

• ALS Medical Training for Fire Apparatus (3 days)

New Vehicles:

EMS Stations -

• EMS Fire Engine/Ambulance
    • Hazmat Ambulance
    • Tactical Ambulance

Fire Stations-

• EMS Fire Engine/Ambulance

ARR:

There are no options to select an EMS Fire Engine/Ambulance, Hazmat Ambulance or Tactical Ambulance individually like a firetruck, platform, etc.

Selecting an the following ARR's will happen if a vehicle is nearby.

• Patrol Car - Will tick the box for Tactical Ambulance.
    • HazMat - Will tick the box for Hazmat Ambulance.
    • Firetrucks - Will tick the box for EMS Engine Ambulance

What will NOT happen:

• EMS Fire Engine/Ambulance, Hazmat Ambulance and Tactical Ambulance will NOT have the box ticked when a ARR has ALS Ambulance.

• ** Verified by selecting ALS button with 1 ALS Ambulance requirement.
    • EMS Fire Engine/Ambulance, Hazmat Ambulance and Tactical Ambulance will NOT be selectable for Patient Transfer missions.
      • ** Verified by looking at units in area of call in the dispatch screen, call did show ALS units from same facility.
    • EMS Fire Engine/Ambulance, Hazmat Ambulance and Tactical Ambulance will NOT leave the station unless ALL assigned staff have appropriate education.
      • ** Verified by sending units out with non-trained staff.
    • Firetrucks with EMS Fire Engine /Ambulance trained staff, will NOT provide patient care.
      • ** Verified by other commenters on other posts.
    • Hazmat Ambulance will return to station that has a Hazmat requirement but no patients.
      • ** Verified by sending Hazmat Amb to Overturned Tanker Truck mission with no patient prior to Hazmat truck arriving. It was noted the Hazmat Amb returned to station prior to end of mission.
    • Tactical Ambulance will return to station that has a Patrol Car requirement but no patients.
      • ** Verified by sending Tac Amb to Caller Hang Up mission.

What WILL Happen:

• Tactical Ambulance will STAY onsite for a mission that has a Patrol Car requirement and patients. WILL count towards Patrol Car requirement.
      • **Verified by sending Tac Amb to Active Shooter mission. *** UPDATE it was noted at some point during the mission the Tac Amb did leave the scene. It was not noted if the unit did treat a patient or not; with it leaving it reopened the requirement for a Patrol Car. *** UPDATE it was also noted that on calls with multiple patients, patrols, and fire on the scene; that when sending the Tac Amb to transport, it will REMOVE the patrol car count, thus potentially needing to send a patrol car to finish the mission. It is recommended to transport all pt's prior to transporting the pt in the Tac Amb.
    • Tactical Ambulance will Treat on a mission that has a patient.
      • **Verified by sending Tac Amb to Stroke mission. It was noted on the Stroke mission, Tac Amb treated and mission ended successfully. This mission is 100% transport. but it did not transport instead, returned to station.
    • Hazmat Ambulance will STAY onsite for a mission that has a Hazmat requirements and NO patients; WHEN acting as Hazmat Personnel.
      • ** Verified by sending Hazmat Amb to Unknown Tanker Spill mission.
    • Hazmat Ambulance will STAY onsite for a mission that has a Hazmat requirements and patients.
      • ** Verified by sending Hazmat Amb to Overturned Tanker Truck mission.
      • *** HOWEVER, on a Chlorine Exposure mission; the EMS Hazmat will ONLY act as an ambulance. Hazmat truck must roll. Mission did NOT recognize the Hazmat trained staff on the EMS Hazmat unit until Hazmat truck arrived. Once the Hazmat truck arrived in was noted the Hazmat Amb had left the scene after treating a patient, the mission had 2 patients, 1 left on scene untreated until ALS Amb that was dispatched arrived.

Kinda lengthy and will leave it at this for now.

Actually we have the following in the US not all states recognize all of them:

First responder / Emergency Medical Responder (EMR)

Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) Levels:

EMT-B Basic

EMT-I Intermediate

EMT-A Advanced

Paramedic (Medic)

Paramedic - Critical Care

Paramedic - Tactical -- I have seen the training requirements of these as they are not widely taught and wow some training requires being blind folded and search a room, triaging and treating patients.

1) But, on a sever cardiac issue, the patient won't enter the hospital via the main entrance but via the ER, right ? Or is there an ambulance door for emergencies but not ER Dept related ? I see the hospital building in game as the ER entrance, treating patients before sending them to the appropriate service (neuro, cardio, gyneco, etc...) Maybe also because it's how it works here.

2) As I would like to see a Helipad extension to allow (or not) HEMS to land at a hospital instead of "all hospitals". ;)

3) This is interesting. Now I'm curious to see official documentations to entirely learn how it works... ^^

1) The hospitals I delivered to were varied. "typically" the ER is attached to the ambulance bay or what they called an ambulance bay. However I know of a hospital actually two .. well the one may have closed where the ER was down the hall and crossed a or the main hallway of a hospital. If you came out of ambulance bay and came to the cross roads if you went left or right then its the hospital. Go Straight and take one of the first two doors on the left was the ER rooms. Come to think of it that hospital I was thinking about closed was the ER doors were also the main doors. That ER was in the doors to the left then take a right on the main hallway go to the next wallway turn right and the ER was down the short hallway. lol

2) Amen

3) Yeah, if they would only make them public. Rather than asking for them and going through an inquisition.