Posts by jrdaaggy2002

its the person who requested it plus if the bus is on its side tower ladders are used as over head anchor points for recovery and rescue if say its on its side or over the side of an overpass

Heavy Rescue + Platform Truck
    That way we can have functioning Ladder Trucks in areas that have Platform Trucks with Rescue Capabilities id love to see it so yeh

could i get those for Scottish Police & Ambulance plz

water is a thing that wont be looked into and foam is somthing tacerfan is looking into, the mods have stated on many occasions at the end of the day a pump is a pump and their are more pressing/wanted stuff then this such as police updates, usar, pods, sort all that stuff so these probally wont happen.

agreed however in the future as like say one gets added in-between updates or as content filler it would be good but im saying is the system that the mods are saying a pump is a pump is flawed as hell. like this is like a wish list if anything

If you cant see the difference between all the types then you have no clue what you are talking about

ill tell you every type of fire engine or appliance and there use.

Major Rescue Pumps.

• Rescue Pump - Carries 13.5m & 9m Ladder, Standard Firefighting Equipment, Extraction Equipment. (1,500 Litres Average)
    • Water Ladder - Carries 13.5m Ladder, Standard Firefighting Gear, Search & Rescue Gear. (1,800 Litres Average)
    • Water Tender - Carries 10.5m Ladder, Standard Firefighting Gear, Wildfire Gear. (1,800 Litres Average)
    • Pump - Carries 9m Ladder, Standard Firefighting Gear. (2,000 Litres Average)
    • Pump Ladder - Carries 13.5m Ladder, Standard Firefighting Gear, Extraction Equipment. (1,500 Litres Average)
    • Water Rescue Ladder - Carries 10.5m Ladder, Standard Firefighting Equipment, Water Rescue Equipment. (1,200 Litres Average)
    • CAFS Water Ladder, Water Tender, Rescue Pump - Vehicles Above But With A Foam Tank Instead Of Water (Foam Tanks Very On The Type Of Appliance.

^^^^^
    Everything above is an example the different types have different purposes having only one type like the water ladder is just flat out wrong. if people get confused make an index or help file in the game to tell you their purposes otherwise the game you guys think is realistic turns into a non realistic and yes arcade type game. all the other branches of the game have gone full realistic why you refusing the UK branch the right of full realism.

just personnel experience and i know a lot of collages that play this game and they say they dislike it due to it being non realistic. So for UK firefighters IRL like myself PLEASE MAKE IT REALISTIC. the person who is advising you on the appliances has no clue what they are doing and if they cant tell the difference between a WrL or Wrt, RP or HRP, RSU or RT, WRL or WRU, ICU 1 or ICU 2 so if they don't or cant tell the difference then its obvious that the game will never be realistic. I know others feel the same way.

It would make High volume pumps un fair as they have almost unlimited water and dont carry it they get it form a water source as Vic said it would be very difficult

when paired with Hose Layers like most are they have a large amount of 200mm hose that stretches up to anything from 50 metres to 500 metres of hose to connect to a hydrant or Water source, then combined with a HVPU. Im a Firefighter IRL and thats how and why we have it

That would make it un realistic to the uk.

not really.

just change the stats to UK appliances.

UK have Hose Wagons/Water Carriers/High Volume Pumping Unit

the US server have adopted it so why cant the UK

As Vic said the amount of hydrants would be in the millions so that is a tonne of extra data. But also in the UK the locations are classified under national security reasons so there is no public record of these. So to add a system would be inconvenient.

The team has to balance everyone's needs. Do we go 100% realistic and make it too complicated or go easy and make others turn away from the game.

just do what the German mission chief guys did. they have a full water system

guys this is legit a waste of development and only able to be used affectively if you are in the top ten of the leader board for the game, i would not pay £250 IRL money for 1000+ coins for 1 building. 1, ARE YOU BEING REAL RIGHT NOW. 2, MONEY GRAB. 3, WHY!!!. just go with one of the proposals above and problem solved. I don't mean to be harsh but about 70% of the player base of the UK branch all agree and now you go and quite literally disappoint the US branch and not change anything. in a week guarantee same results will happen with the US Branch. please just change it to a proposal above or just make it a dedicated building at a fixed price of say 500,000 Credits plus to max 2,000,000 Credits and then just allow it to be upgradeable to have more slots or have expansions but keep the 3 service system (Police, Fire, EMS) as its a good idea. don't ruin the game by making money grabs and adding pointless content that LEGIT NO ONE ASKED FOR. anyway I'm not saying its a bad idea but Its about 14,000,000 Credits way above a decent price for a reasonable player or just make it exclusive till after a passing a rank like staff captain. no joke this update has potential but at the moment its a complete waste of IRL money, Credits, Time, Effort, Development and a waste of an update that quite frankly no one asked for. just own opinion and some things others have spoken out about.

I think it's a bad idea and just a waste of coins, time, and yea money UK branch made a mistake bringing it out instead of what the community wants. For the US branch might work better but I think personally it's a waste and will be hated by the community purely for how expensive it is and because people want other better content that we are waiting for and don't want it getting delayed by a "Complex Update" that yes is realistic but too expensive and unuseable at this date. Personal opinion tho.

So IRL there are different fire engines for different purposes. my idea is that several vehicles should have special ability's and carry special equipment.

So here is my idea, add either new vehicles or add upgrades to be purchased for the vehicle.

Change The Name Of The Water Ladder To Water Ladder + 13.5m

So this vehicle would carry the 13.5 meter ladder and primarily carries general firefighting Equipment. this responds as a smaller version of an Aerial Appliance and with say 3 or so Water Ladder + 13.5m Fire Engines could sub-in as an Aerial Appliance. Like IRL the 13.5m ladder is only carried on Pump Ladders, however they have a 1,800 Litre Water Tank.

Add A new vehicle called Water Ladder + 9m
    s
    o this vehicle would carry the 9 meter ladder and primarily carries general firefighting Equipment. this responds as a smaller version of an Water Carrier and with say 3 or so Water Ladder + 9m Fire Engines could sub-in as an Water Carrier. Like IRL the 9m ladder is only carried on Pumps, however they have a 1,800 Litre Water Tank, With a booster Tank of a Further 400 Litres.

Add A New vehicle Called Dual Purpose Ladder

This carries both the 13.5m Ladder & 9m Ladder and Carries a 2,000 Litre Water Tank. Acts and covers both the two above.

NameFlood Response Unit
    Service-Fire
    Purpose-A Light Water Rescue Unit That Is Used In The Northern Part Of The UK, Its Used In Rescuing People From Minor Water Rescue Situations That Don't Require Boats
    Cost-25,500
    How many personel are required1 To 3 Personnel
    Training-Swift Water Rescue
    Building expansionSwift Water Rescue Expansion
    Number of Prisoner/Patient slotsN/A