Posts by Morvran

Would definetly need to be fully configurable, but yeah, some "realism" settings like these would be good. Though would also want a better way of configuring it. Currently, there are aspects of the game i've ignored simply because there is no easy way to set it up. You literally have to go vehicle by vehicle and for 100s of vehicles that takes a very long time

Only thing I can think of, is that this is something to do with public order at major transport hubs ( like train stations) after something like a concert or sporting event. Though no idea what the "Serial" bit is about

Currently trying to do the Christmas event, but Christmas just arent spawning enough. Im getting maybe 1 or 2 per 100-200 missions im clearing and I just dont understand why. Pretty much everyday so far i've been unable to complete that task. Halloween was really easy. They were every 4 or 5 missions

I dont wanna be a crow, but these recent updates has more serious bugs as we are used to.

Maybe this because of the monetization, or i dont know. But at the end, made me to stop playing.

I dont know about monetization. but certainly some of these SAR missions are so buggy they are almost uncompletable. It is a shame

Yeah, their limited deployment is a real shame. Even if we just had a few LSAR missions they were needed for would at least be something. But yeah, they should double as HEMS as well (though their capacity might be a tad... "OP" for mass cassualty missions...) .

(though they will dispatch as an ambo for Prisoner/patient hand-offs, but wont actually transport any patients, they just sit there)

send a ambulance on the arr button i have created it sends a coastguard hele to these instead of an ambulance

Yeah, that is really annoying, I think I have bug report for that up as well. My advice is to set a custom ARR for the helis

Select the vehicle > Edit Vehicle > Then set a "own vehicle category" and select the tick box below that fill box.

Then you can create an ARR for the helis and they wont dispatch as an ambo

I think there shouldnt be a patient most of the time they are just unable to get out of like a swing they dont need medical

Yeah, maybe, being a child though I can see a potential requirement at least for the "patient" to be checked over (Especially with a school POI). Also could be needed for why the child was "stuck" in the first place.

Whilst I take "person stuck in swing" as maybe being older or even an adult that can self transport to A&E/GP if injured

But yeah, could certainly be a chance of a patient instead of always a patient. Or at least an RRV could be suffecient

Somehow, this feels like its getting worse. More and more I just cannot get the patients to be treated or transported. I spend a huge amount of timing fighting with the patients on these missions. Soon I think I will be forced to disable the dispatch centre with lifeboats connected because this is just not worth it currently.

I think until this is fixed, Both EPIRB missions need to be disabled.

I've been spending the last few days doing some redesigning of my ARRs and I think I have found a few areas that could be improved

The first, an increase in the number of columns. When on PC, there is ample room for as many as 10 colums, but I think an increase to 8 would be plenty. A setting though might be a good idea to choose between 6 or 8 Columns to maintain compatability with plenty of devices

Non-Alphabetical ordering would allow certain ARRs to be grouped together that ordinarily would not be together, this could be achieved by having the ability to assign a letter to the ARR. In doing so it would override the ARR's name. So for example, an ARR such as "Fire Engine" could be Assigned the Letter "A" and it would be grouped accordingly. 2 Characters would allow for maximum configuration.

ARR spacer. The ability to insert a blank space between ARRs to create vertical grouping would also be great. Im not sure how this could be acheived in the current interface, but the simplest would be some kind of button to assign a spacer above or below an existing ARR. This would also help with organising ARRs especially with the other listed improvements.

ARRs are awesome but the interface to configure them can be a bit limiting and you have to get highly creative at times. I would be very interested to see what ideas others have as well

What's strange is that there is an existing mission for person stuck in swing which just requires one fire engine. No patient at all. Seems strange to need such a response. 1 engine and 1 ambo for a child stuck would be a perfectly reasonable mission requirement.

This is going to sound kinda strange, but a feature I'd quite like to see is the ability to disable Patient intake for both Hospitals and Clinic. In particular the ability to disable heli transports independently as well.

It is unrealistic to have every hospital and clinic be able to accept all emergencies, especially patients transported by heli. So having the ability to configure what hospitals and clinics can accept would be a great addition.

Happening with other missions too.

Patient is definetly being treated by a lifeboat with crit care. But the mission needs to be refreshed before it begins treating

All definetly had CC

and interestingly, the patient doesnt even seem to be properly treated, it will do a bit and then enable transport

Somehow, this missions appears to have gotten even worse. On top of the problems listed above. Now once the mission is completed, you sometimes have to cancel all units, then re-dispatch Ambulances to then treat the patients. At which point you have to transport them to a lifeboat station instead of a hospital as outlined above. It appears the patients get stuck on any and all units assigned to the mission, instead of the ambulances.