Posts by Scottybbooyy

I expect this to get some pushback as it's a premium feature, however hear me out.

When building an alliance building as a regular user (no premium), you have to get all of the extensions one at a time. With premium, we're able to queue them.

This is honestly a pain, especially when it comes to prisons, where each of the 20 extensions take 7 days, so we'd have to remember which prisons, and check back every week to build the next cell. Allowing people to queue extensions on alliance hospitals/prisons/training rooms would make the whole building alliance infrastructure much easier for the non-premium members who want to help out!

Fair enough, I know quite a few people who play with all ambulance stations disabled to stop the small single patient missions haha. Didn't think this would be an issue since the station counts towards the mission spawn requirements

I'm aware that's probably the issue - But this wasn't the case until relatively recently, and the ambulance stations are still being taken into account for the mission to be generated to begin with, so there's no reason to not have patients.

My missions are currently spawning without patients, despite them being large missions such as Large Aircraft Crashes which have minimum of 60 patients. Probably due to the fact I don't have an ambulance station active with the dispatch centres, but they're still counted towards the mission, so patients should be able to be on missions. Seems to be a recent change that's stopped the patients spawning.

As far as Im aware, they never (or atleast rarely) travel in pairs in RRVs and OTLs so this would be unrealistic and not a change that should happen.

Can we have a way to toggle everyone being able to use @all. Most places I know of use this just for (co)admins, but regularly get things like members using @all tag for random purposes 5-6 times a day.

Does having a premium account allow the use of the automatic staffing level? I’m looking at a major upgrade of stations and if it does I might have it for a month to make the staffing changes easier.

Thanks in advance.

Yes! Premium users have the ability to set hiring periods on each building to "Automatic", which will hire one each night, until the number of staff for that station = the desired number.

well all i know is they need to make the fire and police the same price!!!

Building more fire stations (and police stations to some extent) vastly increases the amount of money that you earn from your missions, hence the progression of cost.

Looking at the UK game here specifically, but I believe the trend is the same on US and other versions.

1 fire station - Highest job rewards 700 credits. Small fire station costs 50k. This means to build your 2nd station it takes 71.5 missions.
    13 fire station - Highest job rewards 9k credits, all of a sudden, it now only takes completing 5.5 missions to build another station.

(Note that theres no price increase until the 25th station, this is an example)

As you continue to build more stations, this trend continues, as such the price of stations increase in order to balance the game out. The highest paying UK mission is 40,000 credits, which means 1 mission would allow you to instantly build nearly 2 stations.

We can't change that if we sit in silence can we though

To be honest, the devs don't need to be here on the forums. Would it be nice? Sure. But the devs are there to, well, develop, the community and advisor team are here to take care of the members and forums (and they do a good job at it). The devs time is much better spent developing the game. I dont think that us complaining here would even change it if it "needed" to be changed, better to be productive and focus on things that can be changed. Such as the forums links in-game, which have now been added.

Think the problem sometimes is that you can't be sure that someone is botting.

We were banned for botting because we are earning a lot day by day.

But that is with honest playing and using the approved scripts in the best way posible. (lssm4 and JRH Bundle)

But if someone is earning every hour almost the some amount day in day out, hour by hour. Then botting will be the case.

Even with botting, the earnings will vary with how the missions spawn randomly etc. Super hard to be 100%

When you go to search the alliance "protocol" (logs), the dropdown is quite frankly a mess. Could a small improvement be implemented to sort the options by alphabetical order, as finding something is a nightmare half the time.

i honestly gave up trying to report bugs and request features and similar stuff on here ages ago. I've never seen the devs actually reply to threads outside of the US and UK boards and even then they rarely actually change anything

The devs dont pay too much attention over here, but the forums are an amazing way to contact the content advisors who do a great job at passing along our concerns/issues/suggestions. :)