Reviving the forums

• Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening.

As you would all be aware there has been little action within the forums for quite some time.
    I think we should try and kick start the thread again. Get some action happening as the voices of the community are needed to help improve the game. We are the ones that play the most and find the bugs a lot of the time, or think of some amazing things that could be added. But nothing will happen so we need to bring some life back and get the suggestions pumping, report the bugs we find and just overall interact more as a community.

• Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening.

As you would all be aware there has been little action within the forums for quite some time.
    I think we should try and kick start the thread again. Get some action happening as the voices of the community are needed to help improve the game. We are the ones that play the most and find the bugs a lot of the time, or think of some amazing things that could be added. But nothing will happen so we need to bring some life back and get the suggestions pumping, report the bugs we find and just overall interact more as a community.

Hopefully they’ll link the forum to the game like they have with the US server

• Aye. I put the link in the in game forum for MCU today to see if they have anything to say or what not

I play the US Game and not with you guys from down under. The link to the forums is nice as you can click and go in and post or read posts and you get responses from the moderators quickly most of the time, but sadly I do not see it changing the speed at which issues are addressed. But, it is definitely easy to find and read stuff.

• It'd be nice for the link to the forums to be added to both AU and GB, I did make a thread about that for GB not too long ago.

Link to forums ingame

This has been added.

Thank you,

• i honestly gave up trying to report bugs and request features and similar stuff on here ages ago. I've never seen the devs actually reply to threads outside of the US and UK boards and even then they rarely actually change anything

The devs dont pay too much attention over here, but the forums are an amazing way to contact the content advisors who do a great job at passing along our concerns/issues/suggestions. :)

• i honestly gave up trying to report bugs and request features and similar stuff on here ages ago. I've never seen the devs actually reply to threads outside of the US and UK boards and even then they rarely actually change anything

Current bugs that have been found, have been fixed.

Eg prison cell bug. Not showing 21 cells when fully expanded

Expanding airbase has also been fixed

• We can't change that if we sit in silence can we though

To be honest, the devs don't need to be here on the forums. Would it be nice? Sure. But the devs are there to, well, develop, the community and advisor team are here to take care of the members and forums (and they do a good job at it). The devs time is much better spent developing the game. I dont think that us complaining here would even change it if it "needed" to be changed, better to be productive and focus on things that can be changed. Such as the forums links in-game, which have now been added.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!