Posts by ChiefBoden61

I don't think I have ever gotten one of those missions since I met all the requirements including POI's

i get them sporadically as well as a few others that show up that have a weird response compliment. One I can think of is the Cargo Plane fire. The requirement is for 6 or more ARFF trucks... Even the largest airports don't have 6 ARFF trucks.....at least I have never seen it. I think Washington Dulles and Washington National may have 4 each.... No big deal... just an observation

This topic was discussed before and I don't think you can have to separate set-ups with the same email address. One of the moderators/advisors/moderators ( EMS-Chief ) will chime and and give you the particulars

I play in Los Angeles County. Alot of the quints carry the flood, light and generator equipment. I'd like for that to be added to the list of vehicles the flood, light and generator equipment can be added to!

If the quint was changed to be also counted as a heavy squad like the rescue pumper does or like a Tanker/Pumper counts as an Engine....it would save all players $$$

Since this is a "suggestion"....I would suggest looking at this incident and modifying the assignment. I realize is says "fire alarm system" but......

Needs more of everything highlighted yellow. Add an EMS Chief and a couple Heavy Squads Also High Rise/SkyScraper is not going to be built where there is no water, so a tanker is probably not needed. Just a suggestion

I meant to post this in the US forum...

No matter what forum you posted in, I would tend to agree with you. The amount of effort you put into moving up to the next rank and having to earn a billion or more credits to move up and then get just 10 coins is a bit low. However, changing it now would cause quite the stir, because everyone that has already moved up did not get those "extra" rewards... unless they could somehow make it retroactive?

I continue to lose the graphics for certain vehicles - specifically EMS Chiefs and then it is not all of them, only various ones, spread out among the setup. I select a graphic and save it and at some point in time it changes back to the default setting icon and in some case lose the auto transport settings. Same happens with the EMS Mobile Command.

And no.....I do not have the box checked that says >>>>>> "Copy image for all vehicles of the same type"

Any ideas from the mission chief team or moderators?

Thanks

In the past when I purchased a police station or fire station or ambulance station and there was a "task" that required vehicle purchase in those categories, you always got credit for the vehicle that came with the station as you technically "purchased" it. I built two (2) fire stations this morning and neither of those units were credited as purchases for "purchase 4 vehicles in a fire station". Also added or purchase an additional vehicles (5 more at this time) and still only got credit for purchasing three (3) vehicles in a fire station.

yep it was a misunderstanding. And it’s been something that’s been trying to get fixed since it was introduced. Now this misunderstanding is down to a communication error.

The Content Advisors have passed it on to the devs to fix and we are waiting for the fix to be implemented.

On a side note, please remember the content advisors do not get paid for any of the work they do to help the game. They purely do this in their spare time outside of their work/family/volunteer commitments and for the love of the game.

As one of the content advisors, there is multiple things I personally believe should be implemented in the game. But we only add things that ‘all’ players are asking for.

We will never be able to please everyone and neither will the developers.

perfect explanation!!!

ChiefBoden61 Its an actual issue that it only shows up in the bushfire dispatch screen and is now abushfire only vehicle

Ok.....I understand that and do hope it gets fixed, but your approach and tone is not one that will bode will with moderators and developers. You are one of "thousands" of people that want things fixed or changed and they do it a bit at a time. It takes time. This is a true fire service related game because two things firefighters hate are "change" and "things staying the same"

ok let me rephase this, I have 52 police stations 8 of them right now have 10 jail cells being built in each of the 8 police stations. I can not build more jail cells in the 9th 10th 11th and so on police stations, I have the capital to pay for them but the option to purchase is not high lighting green in the 9th to the 52nd police stations

(This addition if for chief boden 61 since he doesn't understand english well)

Thanks for your response. I understand English perfectly and the 2nd post makes it more clear as to what your issue is. I have never experienced it in my set up. Glad to see Jersey chime in and hopefully he will help you fix the problem. Thanks again for you very nice response.

I do not think that is the case. You are allowed 10 jail cells per police station as long as it is not the "small" station. you can also expand your station to the "large" which I think also gives more cells, but i am not certain on that one

One of the "tasks" or "vents" today is "treat 60 patients" I had four (4) missions where I transported multiple patients (this would also mean they were "treated". Correct? After those missions completed (each of them having 10 patients that were transported), my number of "treated patients" only increased by 5 patients. Yet another special event that does not give correct credits

Thanks Chief...appreciate the direction/advice on the way to go..